New Tiller Games at HPS

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Brigz

New Tiller Games at HPS

Post by Brigz »

I hope the Matrix crew doesn't mind but I thought I'd post a note for the many John Tiller fans at this forum. HPS has listed some very interesting new releases on their web-site. Just hit the "What's New" link. Looks like something for everyone. I know I was especially happy and have already ordered two of the new titles. Naval Warfare has these new titles for sale also if you are interested in saving a bit more. Thanks in advance to Matrix if this is okay to post here.
“You're only young once but you can be immature for as long as you want”
Grell

RE: New Tiller Games at HPS

Post by Grell »

Hi Dave,

I saw the new stuff yesterday when they updated their site. I want all 3 new games! LOL.

Regards,

Grell
Terminus

Post by Terminus »

That Mexican-American War title looks interesting... A forgotten war if ever there was one...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
LarryP

Post by LarryP »

The one I want is Danube Front '85. I have the Soviet Afghan War and it is excellent. Can't buy any new games right now though. I have put my plastic into overdrive and it needs to cool off a bit. [;)] [:D]
Grell

Post by Grell »

ORIGINAL: LarryP

The one I want is Danube Front '85. I have the Soviet Afghan War and it is excellent. Can't buy any new games right now though. I have put my plastic into overdrive and it needs to cool off a bit. [;)] [:D]

LOL! HI Larry,

My plastic is overloaded as well.

Regards,

Grell
LarryP

Post by LarryP »

ORIGINAL: Grell

LOL! HI Larry,

Regards,

Grell

Hey Grell! It's a bummer when that happens isn't it? However it's not as if I don't have any games to play... [X(]
Terminus

Post by Terminus »

DF '85 is pretty good.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
Grell

Post by Grell »

ORIGINAL: Grell

LOL! HI Larry,

Regards,

Grell

Hey Grell! It's a bummer when that happens isn't it? However it's not as if I don't have any games to play... [X(]

Hi Larry,

You can say that again! [:)]

Regards,

Grell
PunkReaper

Post by PunkReaper »

Great news...an Ancients game released...Caesar gallic Wars.just what I've been looking for...Its Christmas already[:D][:D][:D]
ravinhood

Post by ravinhood »

Hey is "Caesar at Alesia" in that mix of Caesar gallic Wars Punk?
WE/I WANT 1:1 or something even 1:2 death animations in the KOIOS PANZER COMMAND SERIES don't forget Erik! ;) and Floating Paratroopers We grew up with Minor, Marginal and Decisive victories why rock the boat with Marginal, Decisive and Legendary?

Brigz

Post by Brigz »

ORIGINAL: ravinhood

Hey is "Caesar at Alesia" in that mix of Caesar gallic Wars Punk?
The Ad says it is. Don't know if it's the whole doughnut or just a segment.
“You're only young once but you can be immature for as long as you want”
sullafelix

Post by sullafelix »

It is even more than the gallic war. It has some Mithridates scenarios also. Unfortunately nothing from Marius vs Sulla. I believe it has 22 historical scenarios and 50+ all together.
Windows 7 home premium 64
Intel quad core I7
16 gig
AMD R9 200 series

Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
ravinhood

Post by ravinhood »

If it has the full blown battle of Alesia I'm buying it. lol I've wanted that game like Avalon Hills on a computer since I can remember. That was one of our favorite gaming groups games to play on the weekends.
WE/I WANT 1:1 or something even 1:2 death animations in the KOIOS PANZER COMMAND SERIES don't forget Erik! ;) and Floating Paratroopers We grew up with Minor, Marginal and Decisive victories why rock the boat with Marginal, Decisive and Legendary?

goodwoodrw

Post by goodwoodrw »

It's a pity HPS doesn't offer a D\L option, I've become lazy and prefer this type of delivery over posting or courier services
Formerly Goodwood

panzers

Post by panzers »

Anyone ever heard of an old game that came out by the 3W company called:imperator?
Sounds a lot like gallic wars. That would be am awesome ancients wargame.
ravinhood

Post by ravinhood »

Anything Ancient is awesome, I've grown tired of WW2 games. lol

PunkReaper

Post by PunkReaper »

Ravinhood
Hey is "Caesar at Alesia" in that mix of Caesar gallic Wars Punk
There are 52 scenarios included (21 historical, 9 hypothetical & 22 from the Table Top Series) covering actions such as Alesia, Sambre, Vosges & Chaeronea. The Table Top Series (TTS) are scenarios made up of evenly matched armies based on points. Many miniature wargamers will recognise the structure of TTS battles

Looks promising. As we write it is winging its way over here from our Rebellious American Colonies, so I'll know more when it arrives. Life is great when a game that's exactly what you fancy comes out of the blue. [8D]
ravinhood

Post by ravinhood »

Hey keep me informed if the Battle of Alesia is like the AH version Punky ole boy. ;) From the graphics I saw of a castle fort it looks like it could model it fairly well. Looks pretty good and has more stuff than Punic Wars.

LarryP

Post by LarryP »

ORIGINAL: ravinhood

I've grown tired of WW2 games. lol

AMEN!!!!!!!!!
andym

Post by andym »

HPS?Scuse my ignorance but does anyone have a link?
Press to Test...............Release to Detonate!

Return to “General Discussion”