Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Shipment time

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Shipment time Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Shipment time - 2/12/2008 3:59:03 PM   
Mithotyn

Hello everyone

I have a simple question. Recently I bought Harpoon Commanders Edition + H 3: ANW. Order status is still “backordered”. What is the average time until order status is changed to “shipped” or something similar?
Post #: 1
RE: Shipment time - 2/12/2008 4:46:53 PM   
Erik Rutins

Normally, there's very little delay, if any. However, we went through a printer transition and there was a printing issue with the first batch of HCE manuals that required a total reprint. This caused a severe delay. The good news is that they are now reprinted and back-orders should be shipping out this week.

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Mithotyn)
Post #: 2
RE: Shipment time - 2/12/2008 9:28:21 PM   
Jeffrey H.

What the heck happened with the printer ? Force Majure or something ? Meteorite strike ? Sheesh.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 3
RE: Shipment time - 2/13/2008 3:41:55 PM   
Mithotyn

Thanks for info. On HCE order page there is following info „The physical version of this product is currently on back-order. It will be shipped out as soon as it is in stock. We recommend using a standard shipping option as faster shipping methods will not change the back-order delay. The current estimated ship date is the 1st Quarter, 2008.”. I hope to receive my package in one / two weeks as You mentioned above, not by the end of 1st quater of 2008 :/

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 4
RE: Shipment time - 2/13/2008 5:11:34 PM   
Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mithotyn
Thanks for info. On HCE order page there is following info „The physical version of this product is currently on back-order. It will be shipped out as soon as it is in stock. We recommend using a standard shipping option as faster shipping methods will not change the back-order delay. The current estimated ship date is the 1st Quarter, 2008.”. I hope to receive my package in one / two weeks as You mentioned above, not by the end of 1st quater of 2008 :/

Yep - we'll leave that announcement up until the UK warehouse is stocked as well, but physical back-orders are already shipping out of the US warehouse this week for the following games, whose manuals were all in the same shipment:

John Tiller's Campaign Series
Harpoon Commander's Edition
Guns of August (Revised Manual)
Gary Grigsby's A World Divided
AGEOD's American Civil War

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Mithotyn)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Shipment time Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll