Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

F11 Key Binding?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Starshatter: The Gathering Storm >> F11 Key Binding? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
F11 Key Binding? - 1/18/2008 9:37:02 PM   
reaper2040

Score: 0
The control options shows F11 and Shift F11 but no associated action. In game F11 seems to make my ship shift or jump some distance (it looks like the planets suddenly moved accross the screen). Shift F11 seems to do nothing. Can anyone clarify this for me?
Post #: 1
RE: F11 Key Binding? - 2/6/2008 12:48:21 AM   
JT

Score: 0
I think F11 is a convenience feature for the player -- the planets are background glitz only, so if a planet is making it hard to see you can just move it out of the way.  I never use it.

Starshatter: The Gathering Storm is brought to you in part by Whoop-Ass -- When the Hegemony gets you down, open up a can of Whoop-Ass! Now with extra chutzpah!

(in reply to reaper2040)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Starshatter: The Gathering Storm >> F11 Key Binding? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI