Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

CD Unreadable

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> CD Unreadable Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CD Unreadable - 1/14/2008 9:56:09 PM   
sjadow

I went to install War in the Pacific on my new system but the CD has read errors. I have my serial number. Is there a way to download the game ??? Thanks....
Post #: 1
RE: CD Unreadable - 1/16/2008 8:38:12 PM   
Erik Rutins

How did you originally purchase WITP? If you purchased the digital+physical version, then you should be able to download the installer by going to www.findmyorder.com with your order info.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to sjadow)
Post #: 2
RE: CD Unreadable - 1/21/2008 1:55:56 AM   
sjadow

Eric . I have my original email order receipt whcih contains the order number, etc. When I enter it into the page you referenced, it says 'order not found'.  The order was placed in 2004 so perhaps it's no longer on file. In any case, I went to one of the 'order help' pages and sent an email. I recieved an 'auto response' directing me to another website. I went there and send another email (again with the original order attached). I recieved yet another auto reply saying they no longer respond to emails to that site. So here I am, I have the original order email, I need to re-download the game, but all I can get are auto responses that are no help. Is there a monitored email address I can send to? Keep in mind I have the order # but the current systems don't recognize it.  Thanks......

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 3
RE: CD Unreadable - 1/22/2008 11:40:22 PM   
sjadow

Well, it looks like this is a lost cause. I can easily document that I purchased the product, but I cant find a human being willing to step up and take action.  Disappointing.........

(in reply to sjadow)
Post #: 4
RE: CD Unreadable - 1/23/2008 1:18:47 AM   
Erik Rutins

sjadow,

Sorry, I've been extremely busy for the past two days and had very limited time on the forum. I totally missed your reply until now. As noted in my sig above, our official support e-mail is support@matrixgames.com. Did you try that already?

I didn't see if you responded to the question of whether you initially purchased a version that included a download or not.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to sjadow)
Post #: 5
RE: CD Unreadable - 1/23/2008 3:30:44 AM   
sjadow

Yes, the version I purchased was both digital+physical. I emailed support@matrixgames.com Monday, explained the problem and attached a copy of the original purchase email confirmation. No response yet. How long do they normally take to respond? Thanks for your help with this.....

Post #: 6
RE: CD Unreadable - 1/23/2008 4:25:28 AM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Sjadow,

Normally 24 hours - you should re-send it and copy me on it this time as well, please. erikr@matrixgames.com

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to sjadow)
Post #: 7
RE: CD Unreadable - 2/3/2008 12:57:30 AM   
john1761

I had the same problem with Korsun Pocket . I bought it at Best buy yrs ago,have the serial num. ,downloaded and bought hard copy of Across the Denpr. How can I get a new copy? Thanks John.

Post #: 8
Re-download - 2/6/2008 10:24:39 AM   
kev_uk

Hi Erick,
Is there a way for me to redownload some games I lost? I lost the email address due to a move and cannot access the members area due to a lack of password. Is there any way I can download CotA and CoG again? I still have WitP.
Thanks
Kev

Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> CD Unreadable Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI