Matrix Games Forums

A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Nubsauce Deluxe - Turkish AAR

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> After Action Reports >> Nubsauce Deluxe - Turkish AAR Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Nubsauce Deluxe - Turkish AAR - 1/14/2008 4:13:50 AM   
Barthheart

Ahhhh... Spring time in Turkey... when the torrential rain turns the normal dust storms into welcome pools of quick sand....

This season the Grand Turkish Armed Forces are on heavy "training" maneouvers. No acts of war ahve been committed against us ( or by us) so all is quiet fo rthe border patrols... so far....

There has been a enormous amount of diplomatic correspondence and travel to and from the Turkish embassies around Europe, all with seemingly cordial friendliness.... how to sort out the truth ......

We shall guard our hand for now... there are spies everywhere.... even here... I can see you! It's not paranoid if you know someone is out to get you right?

Maybe the powers of Europe can just all be friends and enjoy some Turkish delight....

(Note to Tom: If this scenario gets updated again could you set the turns to be April and Oct. and the year starting in 1901 like the boardgame version? It's easier to write an AAR with dates I find...)

Attachment (1)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
Post #: 1
RE: Nubsauce Deluxe - Turkish AAR - 1/19/2008 3:05:54 PM   
Barthheart

In an unprovoked attack on our fine empire, the Balkans managed to slightly damage two light tanks at Thessaloniki with their pitiful AirForce.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Barthheart -- 1/19/2008 3:12:39 PM >

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"

(in reply to Barthheart)
Post #: 2
RE: Nubsauce Deluxe - Turkish AAR - 1/19/2008 3:08:03 PM   
Barthheart

In retaliation for this aggression The Turkish Airforce bombed bridges and troops near Varna.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Barthheart)
Post #: 3
RE: Nubsauce Deluxe - Turkish AAR - 1/19/2008 3:10:03 PM   
Barthheart

In preparation for a war we did not want, the Turkish Armed Forces has called up the 1st Turkish Marine Corp, pictured here during maneouvers.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Barthheart)
Post #: 4
RE: Nubsauce Deluxe - Turkish AAR - 1/19/2008 5:50:47 PM   
BULLDOGINTHEUK

LoL, is the bitch in the front the captain?

(in reply to Barthheart)
Post #: 5
RE: Nubsauce Deluxe - Turkish AAR - 1/23/2008 3:57:51 AM   
Barthheart

quote:

ORIGINAL: BULLDOGINTHEUK

LoL, is the bitch in the front the captain?

She's a Rear Admiral I'll have you know!

(in reply to BULLDOGINTHEUK)
Post #: 6
RE: Nubsauce Deluxe - Turkish AAR - 1/23/2008 4:03:56 AM   
Barthheart

Death from above!!!

The Balkan airforce seemingly monsterous in size has devistated our forward troops. The defence ministry is scrambling to shore up our confused and disorganized forces.

All plans for our glorious offensive are put on hold for now.

We have made appeals to the World community for aid in our time of need.

Barthheart
Imperial Leader and Chief of Defence Forces.

(in reply to Barthheart)
Post #: 7
RE: Nubsauce Deluxe - Turkish AAR - 1/24/2008 3:56:44 PM   
BULLDOGINTHEUK

Sounds like Russia, Germany or Italy are your only hopes to support you. Are they turning a deaf ear?

(in reply to Barthheart)
Post #: 8
RE: Nubsauce Deluxe - Turkish AAR - 1/24/2008 4:01:08 PM   
Barthheart

quote:

ORIGINAL: BULLDOGINTHEUK

Sounds like Russia, Germany or Italy are your only hopes to support you. Are they turning a deaf ear?

So far... no response to my call for action....

(in reply to BULLDOGINTHEUK)
Post #: 9
RE: Nubsauce Deluxe - Turkish AAR - 2/26/2008 4:27:37 AM   
Barthheart

At last something good to report:

We have isolated part (?) of the Balkan navy in a Greek strait. I managed to recpature a port he used to sail into it, and now he's trapped. I'll just let it starve there. Cheeky bugger named it "Greek Navy" after he tried to cpature Greece from us!

With Italian and Russian forces squeezing from west and north, I doubt they will last long....

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Barthheart)
Post #: 10
RE: Nubsauce Deluxe - Turkish AAR - 3/1/2008 3:15:49 PM   
waichou

Don t worry, i surrendered this turn.

I think i defended well, but vs Turkey in south, russia in west, germany in north and italy in east attaking in the same time, it s not very funny... Good luck everybody !

(in reply to Barthheart)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> After Action Reports >> Nubsauce Deluxe - Turkish AAR Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI