Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser TrailerDeal of the Week Alea Jacta Est
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Playing with air patrols?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition >> Playing with air patrols? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Playing with air patrols? - 11/27/2007 4:50:54 AM   
MarkShot

If I set up a repeating patrol is there any way to cancel it? It seems that the only way to cancel it is to wait until the Staff Assistant announces the next launch and then withdraw launch authority, correct?

There is no equivalent of the H3's Mission Editor in HCCE, correct?

Also, is there anyway to set up a repeating patrol for a group of prowlers with their radar active that has some customization? For example maybe, I want not to be loitering at a single spot, but to move search radar over a certain area. Now, I know that I can do that with a single patrol by simply hitting F3 and setting a few waypoints. However, no option for cyclic waypoints, correct?

But the above only works for a single patrol, since the next AC to launch will just straight line it and not follow the modified course which I set up.

I guess maybe again I am thinking of H3 and using reference points. :)

Thanks.

Panther Games (RDOA/HTTR/COTA/BFTB) Beta Tester
Post #: 1
RE: Playing with air patrols? - 11/27/2007 6:27:38 AM   
TonyE

Yes, I think you are thinking H3   There is no equivalent except manual effort for what you are asking for each of these items.  I must say one of my more enjoyable tasks when playing HC is clicking madly for those back and forth and to and fro patrol patterns.

Sincerely,
Tony Eischens
Harpoon (HC, HCE, HUCE, Classic) programmer
HarpGamer.com Co-Owner

(in reply to MarkShot)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition >> Playing with air patrols? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI