1) There looks to be a Map Error for Pamlicoe Bay. The Map has Pamlicoe Bay printed on it, but when you highlight it the tool tip states, Pamlicoe Sound. It looks as if the tool tip is the actual zone, correct?
2) From looking around at the river & costal water zones it seems that all of the zones list that you need 12 naval elements in order to blockade that zone. Is this a fixed number that cannot be changed by in game events, battles, or any other things in game?
3) If a union Naval Force does not have their Fleet Order set to bombard, will they ever initiate any type of attack against a land based stack or fort while moving along a river? For instance, if I have NOT set the Bombard order for JADahlgreen's monitor Fleet, but have the posture set to Assault, will that fleet attempt to enage any land based fort or land based stack?
4) If I do not have my Fleet set to Bombard, will enemy Forts & entrenched 5+ stacks automatically shoot at my fleet as it moves past in the adjacent zone/river?
5) Can a large enough naval fleet with the bombard command destroy (ie the damage done is permanent) a pre-war fort? What about causing a breach in a pre-war fort or permanent fort?
6) Some of the coastal forts are not entirely obvious in whether or not they have a land connection to the mainland. What, if any, are the mainland connections to places such as Ft Monroe, Ft Pulaski, Ft Fisher etc... ? How can a player definitively tell whether or not one region connects other than attempting to highlight each surrounding area in order to see if it looks as if it might touch?
(7) When I have "Regroup Armies" enabled under the options, I do not ever get my armies stacked together. Instead, after I click my turn to end, they are still scattered in the region. Have I missed something?
< Message edited by Deca -- 11/20/2007 7:22:56 AM >
"In times of war, the Devil makes more room in Hell"