Step 7 - Statistics 1 property sheet.
Now we are geting into serious unit design.
- Set move type. Mobile Infantry moves like infantry. We will define what this means in the land screen.
- It carrys 10 supply and only consumes 1. So, MI can get cut off for a bit. In WWII, ships can carry 20x their supply consumption. Note that I will make bugs consume 0 supply so they cannot get off.
- Theater determines if the unit is land, air, or sea
- Weight and carry determine how many units can be carry at sea, by truck, or by air. MI weights 1, tac air carries 10 so 10 MI can be shipped.
- Power points is used to set the experience an enemy gets for a kill, also is the starting point for the number you see on the counter. You want power points is general to be align to the relative strength of the unit. I initially set MI power points at 1 but then upped it to 4.
- I will let MI parachute. I also went back and gave them engineering points. MI is a combination of infantry, para, and engineer.
- I also set the kills to retr to 50%