IMPORTANT: Bundle Discount Link!

John Tiller's Battleground Series is a Hall of Fame lineup of games covering the Civil War and Napoleonic Wars. We've compiled these classic games into two new affordable collections, incorporating updated versions of these legendary titles. Incredible historical gameplay and great value!
Erik Rutins

IMPORTANT: Bundle Discount Link!

Post by Erik Rutins »

We are offering a special deal to customers who buy both Battleground Bundles (Civil War + Napoleonic Wars) together. Each is normally $29.99 download - if purchased together they are each $5 less for a total discount of $10 off the combined purchase price.

This discount is only available if you use the special bundle discount links below!

Boxed Copy links are now available. Please note that these are currently back-ordered. We expect them to ship from the warehouse on December 14th. Expedited shipping will not affect the back-order delay, so please take that into account.

North America (US & Canada):

North America Civil War + Napoleonic DOWNLOAD Discount

North America Civil War + Napoleonic PHYSICAL Discount

UK, Europe, Australia and the rest of the World:

World Civil War + Napoleonic DOWNLOAD Discount

World Civil War + Napoleonic PHYSICAL Discount

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
LarryP

RE: IMPORTANT: Bundle Discount Link!

Post by LarryP »

Store shows $24.99 either way?
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

What do you mean, Larry? I'm seeing $29.99 normally, $24.99 as part of the combo discount. If you alread added the combo discount to your cart, then they'll show up as $24.99.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
keeferon01

Post by keeferon01 »

Im seeing 24.99 on the single purchase too buying the bundle costs more with the extended package whatever the hell that is
sabre100

Post by sabre100 »

If you buy each single item it is 29.99 if you click on the bundle it then adds 2 items to your cart (both games) at 24.99 each and it also adds the extended download service which you can remove if you dont want it.  If you remove the extended download service like I did the total purchase for both series combined was $49.98 instead of $59.98 that it would cost if I bought them seperately.

LarryP

Post by LarryP »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

What do you mean, Larry? I'm seeing $29.99 normally, $24.99 as part of the combo discount. If you alread added the combo discount to your cart, then they'll show up as $24.99.

The combo is $24.99 each and the single versions are the same, $24.99. That was last night but I have not checked this morning.

OK, I went back and It's Friday morning (11-09-2007) at 7AM and either way, single or package the price is $24.99.

Maybe this is only happening with the United States option?
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

We were able to track this down - it's a bug in how the discounts were setup and it only happens if you first added the discounted bundle to your cart and then deleted it and tried to buy an individual game. It's in the process of being fixed now.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
keeferon01

Post by keeferon01 »

cool does myself and larry get a matrix reward for being good citizens and showing this error
LarryP

Post by LarryP »

ORIGINAL: Ron James

cool does myself and larry get a matrix reward for being good citizens and showing this error

Notice no reply?.... [;)]
Jim D Burns

Post by Jim D Burns »

Bundle is still messed up, here's what I was seeing. Shouldn't they both be $24.99 if bundled together?

Jim

Attachments
Bundle.jpg
Bundle.jpg (107.25 KiB) Viewed 895 times
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

<sigh> Thanks for the heads-up on that, looks like a new glitch. Time to beat some more sense into DR...

The corrected discount should show one as $29.99 and the other as $19.99 - that's how it will work from now on, once it's working right.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Should be all fixed now.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
coltom

Post by coltom »

I have searched the various forums, but am unable to&nbsp;determine if or when the physical shipment option will be available for ADVANCED TACTICS and the JOHN TILLER CIVIL WAR and NAPOLEONICS. Thanks in advance for&nbsp; your response.
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
coltom
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

These are all in the works - we ran into a major problem with our printer during September, which pushed back all our pre-Christmas printing timelines.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Boxed Copy Bundles are now available! See the first post in this thread for info and links.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
ibeam81

Post by ibeam81 »

Will there be a bundle discount&nbsp;option for Civil War and Napoleonic DOWNLOAD + PHYSICAL?&nbsp;Currently it's either DOWNLOAD or PHYSICAL, but not both.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Sorry, due to a technical limitation in the store, we can't offer Digital+Physical bundle discounts, only one or the other.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
jimi3

Post by jimi3 »

Good morning Erik,
When I try for the physical/digital purchase on Napoleonic I get $39.99 twice on the order.&nbsp;Once for physical and once for digital.&nbsp; Civil&nbsp;War prices properly with one price. I&nbsp;tried on two different machines with the same result.&nbsp; Many thanks for getting these purchase options running. [:)]
&nbsp;
Cheers, Jim
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

I don't understand exactly - are you trying to get a physical+digital bundle or just buy the normal physical+digital?

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
jimi3

Post by jimi3 »

I'm having the same problem as Berto on the other thread. I just want the physical/digital for the Napoleonic. The cart wants to charge 39.99 twice for the single order. It should be 39.99 for one option and the other included.[&:]
Cheers, Jim

Return to “John Tiller's Battleground Series”