Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTYCommand: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTY is now available!Frontline : The Longest Day Announced and in Beta!Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Question about thumb drives

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> Battles In Normandy Support >> Question about thumb drives Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question about thumb drives - 10/30/2007 7:45:18 AM   
Lightsfantastic

Looking to get back into the game but am wondering if anyone has found out if the game can be played from a thumb drive off of a computer where the game is NOT installed; ie, BIN folder copied on Thumb Drive and started with the .exe. Don't have a lot of time to play at home, but I work overnights, alone, and need to do something to keep awake.
Lightsfantastic

My name?
Lightsfantastic
Radiant*

Best Global Strategy Blog
Thomas Barnett
Post #: 1
RE: Question about thumb drives - 10/30/2007 7:48:43 AM   
Chris Merchant

as mentioned on Run5, pretty sure this won't work due to the reliance of the DB series on the windows registry.

cheers

(in reply to Lightsfantastic)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> Battles In Normandy Support >> Question about thumb drives Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI