From: Land o' Lakes, FL
I'm not sure you could make all those stops by boat, in less than a month.
You could probably fly into Hawaii, then into Fiji. A jumper to Guad and a tour up to Rabaul (whatever they call them now-adays). Then up to Guam, for another boart tour of Guam-Siapan-Tinian.
But frankly, I don't think you could go by boat between them all (frankly, you'd be bored out of your mind and completely broke if all there was, was gambling).
I know the Stephen Ambrose estate runs historical tours. They're mosty Europe, but they do have a Pacific one. They'll also put together a customize one, for the right price.
Stephen Ambrose Tours
This is there "Pacific" tour:
• Group airfare: Los Angeles - Hawaii - Saipan - Tinian - Guam - Iwo Jima - Los Angeles
• Access to Iwo Jima and 63rd Anniversary Ceremonies
• Full time historian and logistical escort
• Educational road book full of maps and historical information
• First class accommodations in four or five star hotels
• Rooms with private bath or shower, hotel taxes, porterage and service charges
• Touring by private first class air-conditioned motor coach
• 10 Breakfasts, 9 Dinners and a Welcome Reception
• All entrance fees to museums and attractions
Optional post tour:
An optional post tour may be available with Military Historical Tours to Peleliu and Koror. Please contact the office if interested.
"It is obvious that you have greatly over-estimated my regard for your opinion." - Me