O Yes, I do have some wishes with respect tot both unit types and graphics. With the latter I just mean map-features since I am only playing in 2D.
1. recovery tanks/trucks (at least some 'tool' to remove wrecks, since at the moment it is quite easy to halt all movement by just creating enough wrecks on crucial spots).
2. a larger diversity in trucks and other transport in relation to their functionality. (Bedfords, Austins, Henschels, Hanomags, etc. etc. With JTCS there is already a small beginning in using both 2,5 ton and 1,5 ton GMC's in the US OOB)
3. possible addition of non-combat units as ambulances, kitchens etc.
4. better relationship between strength and function of units, e.g. just one infantry platoon needs six trucks to be transported, a 5-ranking non-motorized officer can only be transported by a 6-strength truck! In reality the guy just needs one single jeep. By the way, a real staff car would be nice.
5. Ferries, neutral ferries, that can be used (or sunk) by whoever occupies them. The same for confiscated transport like cars, camions, busses, wagons, berries, bicycles etc. etc. (The ability to use bicycles should not be restricted to special bicycle units; it were regular infanterists that 'borrowed' my mom's bike!)
6. The direct use of conquered/looted material by the opponent of the original owner
7. Officers should have the opportunity to use their personal weapons (pistols, revolvers, semi machine guns etc.) when they defend alone.
1. A larger diversity of buildings (farms, barns, mills, railway stations, hospitals, schools, etc.)
2. The possibility to create/use real viaducts (crossings of (rail)roads at different heigthlevels)
3. Restriction of the arc of fire of bunkers and pillboxes
4. Roads with just a single line of trees alongside (Now I use forrest hexes instead)
5. possibility to create extruded (is this the correct word?) roads e.g for dykes that extend a couple of meters above groundlevel, but are not as wide as a full hex of 250 meters.
6. An extra class of roads. Above the present three types I feel some need for real Highways comparable to the German Autobahn
So far a first round of wishes.