Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Mountain InfantryPandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great War
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Missing option in options menu?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Carriers At War >> Missing option in options menu? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Missing option in options menu? - 6/17/2007 2:39:20 AM   
GoodGuy

I figured that the breaks for "spotted enemy search plane"-messages can be annoying, especially if I keep pulling back my carriers, so that the enemy carrier group keeps being out of range to execute a strike, but where its search planes keep spotting me.
Since I use to increase game speed in order to see my TGs' bypass/flanking manouevres results, these breaks become pretty annoying.
So I checked the Options.txt and found this line:

BreakOnSearchplaneSpotted = 1

and set it to "0" (assuming 1 = on, 0 = off) in order to get rid of the annoyance. I could not spot a corresponding option in the options menu, though. Is that a result of an oversight, or was it intended, or am I blind?

< Message edited by GoodGuy -- 6/17/2007 2:41:25 AM >

"Aw Nuts"
General Anthony McAuliffe
December 22nd, 1944
Bastogne

---
"I've always felt that the AA (Alied Assault engine) had the potential to be [....] big."
Tim Stone
8th of August, 2006
Post #: 1
RE: Missing option in options menu? - 6/17/2007 2:48:47 AM   
alexs

Hi Goodguy,
The break options are set via right-clicking the break button. Once you change the option there, it is saved to the options file.

AlexS
SSG
Support@ssg.com.au

(in reply to GoodGuy)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Carriers At War >> Missing option in options menu? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI