Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser TrailerDeal of the Week Alea Jacta Est
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Wear and Tear on Disbanded but Loaded Tankers?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922 - 1930 >> Wear and Tear on Disbanded but Loaded Tankers? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Wear and Tear on Disbanded but Loaded Tankers? - 6/14/2007 10:27:00 PM   
Anthropoid

I loaded up a bunch of tankers and disbanded them a couple turns back. Seems like they were perfectly fine at that time. Now several of them have like 9 to 12 Sys damage, despite having sat in port for only a couple days with fuel in them. Is this wear and tear, and if so: is this realistic!?!

Like a tanker cannot fill up then just sit there at dock indefinitely without causing any sys damage!?
Post #: 1
RE: Wear and Tear on Disbanded but Loaded Tankers? - 6/14/2007 10:42:16 PM   
Helpless

refits?

Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW Development

(in reply to Anthropoid)
Post #: 2
RE: Wear and Tear on Disbanded but Loaded Tankers? - 6/15/2007 2:09:33 AM   
engineer

Helpless is right.  At the start of the scenario, the human player has to manually turn off the upgrade toggle on all the ships in a port with a repair yard or they'll dump into a refit queue.  Beware that on January 1, 1927 almost all of your US destroyers will do the same thing if they're in a port with a yard.   

(in reply to Helpless)
Post #: 3
RE: Wear and Tear on Disbanded but Loaded Tankers? - 6/15/2007 7:21:06 AM   
Anthropoid

Hmmm, I wonder. I'll have to check that out. Thought I had turned auto upgrade off. Thanks,

(in reply to engineer)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922 - 1930 >> Wear and Tear on Disbanded but Loaded Tankers? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI