The Latest Buzz at Matrix Games

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Alex Fiedler

The Latest Buzz at Matrix Games

Post by Alex Fiedler »

Two Matrix Games titles get shiny new manuals and some new merchandise in the official store!

Matrix Games is proud to announce that two more of their high quality strategy games now come with full color and illustrated manuals. Now gamers who purchase the boxed version of Norm Koger’s The Operational Art of War III or Gary Grigsby’s World at War: A World Divided will not only receive the game on high quality disk and storage box, but also the full PDF manual in a hard copy bound color booklet.

Additionally, Matrix Games is proud to announce that more merchandise is headed into the official Matrix Games store. Gamers interested in snagging a shirt, mug, clock, or a variety of other accessories and clothing can now do so for Close Combat: Cross of Iron, Carriers at War, Commander - Europe at War, Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided, and Forge of Freedom.

David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, said “Nothing completes a wonderful hard copy of a game like a high quality manual to thumb through. Expect to see even more of our popular titles come with these high quality in the near future. As for our new merchandise and cool gear, nothing says ‘strategy gamer’ like waking up in the morning and pouring a hot cup of coffee into a Carriers at War mug. Our store provides a wide variety of merchandise and clothing to gamers who truly love a popular Matrix Games title and want to show their support, or for fans who just want a novelty item that catches their eye. Either way, it’s definitely worth it to take a glance at our store. There should be something for everyone.”
Whytfyjrd

RE: The Latest Buzz at Matrix Games

Post by Whytfyjrd »

Arrgghh! I bought the full-package TOAW III  on April 19 '07. Will there be an option to buy this newfangled manual by itself?
SeanD

Post by SeanD »

Do note that we've added two new products that now have merchandise available for them in addition to the previously mentioned titles:

GG's World at War: A World Divided and Commander - Europe at War. These two came in too late so they didn't make it into the press release.
Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager
phredd1

Post by phredd1 »

I purchased TOAW III a good while back, I would like the opportunity to purchase the new bound manual you are now providing. Thank You.
ricmadeira

Post by ricmadeira »

Yeah, same here.

I bought TOAW III as a download a while ago, and I wouldn't mind shelling the extra money for the CD-ROM & game manual.
Marc von Martial

Post by Marc von Martial »

This just came in, I was myself surprised [;)]

Read all about it. tm.asp?m=1485679

ricmadeira

Post by ricmadeira »

Woohoo! Thanks for the link!

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”