From: Greenwood, Indiana
Here ya go guys...this is definately the end....no more patchs.......the amount of errors being found has really slowed down to nothing in the past months, so hopefully, this is the cleanest set of OOBs in existance......
The files are less than 1 meg in size...
Thanks to evryone who helped us find the errors!!
Ok now to how to install this puppy....
download whichever file you plan to use.....Extract the 28 OOB files inside to somewhere temporary......them you must copy and paste them, or drag them, however you and your particular zip program works, into the existing Mod file you have....
DVRN oobs go into your Enhanced DVRN Mod file, DV OOBs go into Enhanced DV mod File.
It should ask you if you want to overwrite existing files....say YES>>>>
Links----> DV Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/?ckczzgybh1l
DVRN Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/?fmoyrniznmk
Have Fun and Enjoy!!!!!
Here is the complete list of changes/fixes/corrections...Up to date as of May 15th
1. Captured Russian tanks in Czech oob missing their MGs. corrected
2. Both spains still using spanish language in DVRN version (did Not fix this)
3. Unit 34 in USA is missing the "f" in "Rifle Sqd" corrected this.
4. adding the 'EN" on the end of German units is not correct? I.E."Jaegeren" changed EN to 'S'.
5. T34 m42 in Finland using different gun as opposed to same tank in Soviet OOb. corrected this.
6. CTLS-4TAY in Netherlands now given these stats.
Speed - 26
Size - 2
Radio - 32
Survive - 1
Carry - 4
Weight - 226
ROF - 9
RgF - 2
FC - 4
Cost - 30
7. Germany: The flak 18 AT version of the 88 somehow got classed as heavy flak too, so it didnt show up in the AT gun formations, corrected this back.
8. INDIA OOB Mech Recce Trp formation - most of the assigned units were "missing": they have now been given a "1" in the No. boxes in the Formation Screen.
9. M3 SMG using rifle sound, plus stats were different in Yugoslavia than they were in USA, corrected Yugo to USA stats.
10 Ranger AT sec date did not match unit formation was using, changed to match Bazooka team unit. Also Rifle Sqd #135 date changed to match date of Bazooka as this unit carries one.
11. Doubled cost of German SP guns, they were extremely cheap before.
12. Changed rarity code of sig auf pzr II, to 2 instead of 1
13. German Cavalry formation did not match dates of Cavalry units, fixed to match formation date of Jan 1930.
14. unit 108 in Nat Spain has an MG42 LMG in 1936, changed to MG34
15. German MMG formations start date did not match unit date, unit date was Sept34, formation sept38, changed formation to match unit #172.
This also kept them from showing up in Infantry Company formations.
SS MMG formation also wrong date, should be AUG 38, SS MMG unit with MG 34 should also be AUG38.
16. Italian unit #204 has Grenades and LMG in opposite weapon slots of what they should be. fixed.
17. IT Destroyer (#211) in Nat Spain OOB uses wrong Icon. Change from Icon241 to Icon640.
18. GE Barge Carrier uses wrong Icon. Switch from Icon546 to Icon756. 546 is an Allied truck icon.
19. Yugoslavia OOB: Unit #84 FT-17M has wrong weapon and name. Should use Wpn #217 37mm SA18 Gun with 80 HE/25 AP. Cost changes to 30.
20. Yugoslavia OOB: Lt Tank Co (#1036) uses wrong subformations. Switch subs #1002 with subs #1035.
21. Corrected some Spelling Errors in Italian oob. Platone to Plotone, Alpini Ski Sqd to Alpini Sciatori, Patigiani to Partigiani, Militia to Milizia, Paratroops in DVRN to Paracadutisti (Italian OOB uses Italian names in both versions)
22. The picture for a "Wagon" is wrong in these oobs:
both Spains, Belgium, Italy, Norway, Bulgaria, India, and Poland.
Changed LMB# to 7044 to use standard wagon picture.
23. Nat Spain MG42LMG using wrong sound, change weapon sound to 552
24. Unit #26 in Rep Spain change name...take the "LIG" off the front of name.
25. Yugoslavia OOB: Command Post uses wrong LBM. Change to LBM#8104.
26. Greek bayonet using an AA gun sound, change to sound file #725
27. Free France weapon #235 (M3 SMG) needs sound file changed to 408 same for belgian weapon #228. ( copy weapon #001 from USA paste into these oobs, to ensure all stats are the same as well)
28. Units 24 and 25 (Lig Cabelleria) in REP Spain, using wrong LBM change # to 19705
29. German OOB: Changed date of unit 158 to august 42, renamed their FjG42 rifle (slot #90) to FjG42-1 (reduced accuracy to 8) then created new weapon, FjG42-2 (slot #97) issued to unit 159 (date of Nov 44)kept original accuracy of 12.
30. Reduced HE Kill of Italian Vehicle flamethrower (Weapon 108) to 35,to be more in line with evry other nation, Italys was way above every other nation.
31. Italian OOB: weapons 119 and 122 need sound changed from 427 to 426, it is using sounds between 2 different weapons with 427 assigned.
do same for greece weapon #119
32. Nat Spain: 7.92(2)TMG (weap #154) change sound to 324 to match other nations.
33. Both Chinas: Many NC and CC Chinese Rifle/SMG units, plt leaders, Scouts, pioneers (engineers) and CO Hq units, using Soviet or USA Infantry LBMs, change all rifle/SMG squads LBM numbers to 8412, change all Plt leaders to 8408 (unless 7514 is assigned, this one is ok), CO HQ, change to 8404, pioneers and Engineers to 8413
34. Many units in both Chinas still have weapons arranged in the "old" order. Grenades should be in slot 2 where possible, unless unit is armed with AT weapon such as Zook or AT Rifle or unit is an engineer unit.
35. Weapon 235 needs sound file 408 assigned.
36. Schwarlose HMG stats and sound differ from other nations, Weapon 009 need stats copied from another OOB (romania is fine weapon 100) and pasted into slot009 in Nat China.
37. unit 80 needs HE ammo for Molotov reduced to 2.
38. Unit #36 KMT Infantry has HE ammo for Bazooka, Remove HE ammo. Price changes to 32. (swap weapons 2 and 3)
39.Weapon 107 needs copied to slot 108, then reclassed as "secondary infantry", then unit 124 needs 4th weapon changed from 107 to 108.
40. Weapon 150 (45mm Brixia) needs to be copied to weapon slot 152, then reclassed as "secondary infantry" then unit 125 needs 4th weapon changed from 150 to 152.
41. Weapon 40 needs copied from slot 40 to 41, reclassed a'secondary infantry', then unit 126 needs 4th weapon changed from 40 to 41.
unit 127 needs 4th weapon changed to 41 also.
42. Weapon 106 (.50cal M2HB) stats wrong, need copied from USA weapon 106 and pasted into Nat china slot 106.
43. Weapon 140 (.50cal AA) stats wrong, needs copied from USA oob (#140) and pasted into Nat China oob wepaon slot 140.
44. Units 22, 23,using USA mortar squad pictures, change lbm to #s to 57, also units 83, 84 and 85 also using a US mortar Squad LBM, change LBM number to 317.
45. Units 38 and 39 (LMG teams) using soviet Rifle unit LBM, change LBM # to 8416.
46. Unit #27 misnamed SO MMG Sqd, Change name to "Chinese MMG",
47. Unit 28 ATR team using Bazooka LBM change to #70
48 Unit 83 using USA Lbm, change to #317
49, Unit 188 change LBM to 8404
50. Unit 81 needs HE ammo for Molotov reduced to 2.
51. Germany: Sturmtiger price wrong, should be 98, not 72.
this unit has always been manually priced.
52. Rep Spain: Milicianos now coded for Second Line troops (place a 20 in Plt formations, 21 for CO formation), International Brigades coded for "Average" troops.(0 in Plt formations, 1 in CO formation)
53. Italian OOB: to improve IT force mixes for generated games,and campaigns, swap Formation 1043-Bersaglieri Co with Formation 1122-Bersaglieri Gruppo, and swap Formation 1044-Tankette Co with Formation 1067-Infantry Gruppo. This will give more Medium Tanks than Tankettes, which are over-represented in the AI Purchase Mix now.
54. Italian OOB: Early Lt tank formations dates did not match unit. Change dates to April 41 instead of FEB 41.
55. Hungary OOB (DVRN version only): units 63, 64 65, and 121.
change name from "Hvy Rifle Brig" to "SMG Brigad"
56. Italy: No. #165 Autocannone 75 (Wheeled ATG) should switch icons with #131 Autocannone 65 (Wheeled ATG).
57. India OOB - Fix formations #1170, Prime Mover Sec, & #1173, Prime Mover Platoon, by replacing the Guy FBAX unit with the Morris FAT Quad unit. Guy FBAX is a Heavy Truck, not a Prime Mover.formation date also needs changed to June 41 start
58. All Flamehthrowers (vehicle and Infantry types) have had the HE kill number reduced...They were TOO effective, in some cases wiping out entire squads with one shot.
HE Kill of 20 for vehicle and 15 for Infantry types. some nations (soviets for one) have 2 types of Vehicle flamethrowers. we made earlier type have 18 HE kill, later type 20 HE Kill.
(Just FYI, Italys flamerthrowers had HE Kill of 50, next close was USA at 40, other nations had anywhere from 25-35)
59. Addition to #7 above...radio code of Flak 18 AT, must be changed from 83 to 82
60. Bulgaria unit 52, 75mm AA Gun showing Tank LBM, change LBM # to 7277
61. Weapon #234 in Yugoslavia needs sound file changed from 543 to 453, it is mistakenly using the MG34 sound.
looks like the numbers got swapped.
62. Units 172 and 173 Remove "SK" from front of name. Change weapon 2 #117 to weapon #087
63. Unit 149 Change start date to Jan 39. End date to "end of 44." Change weapon 2 #117 to #087
64. Unit 197 change start date to Jan 39, end date "end of 44"
65. unit 204 change end date to "end of 44," Units 209, 210 should be start date of Jan 39 to end of 44.
66. unit 189 change start date to Jan 39.
67. Formations 1081, 1088, 1146, 1147, Remove "SK" from in front of name. all dates should be Jan39 to end of 44.
68. Formations 1094 and 1095, 1096, 1097, 1122, 1126, 1127 Start date should be Jan 39, end date should be End of 1944.
69. Comm China Weapon 143 (type 88 rifle) using ATR sound, change weapon sound to 0
70. Nat china tpye 88 rifle doesnt match stats from same rifle in Com China. Copy stats from weapon 143 in C China, paste to 144 in Nat China
71. USMC OOB, formation 1074, the last unit in the formation "Raider Snipers" needs a "1" put in the "No." box, it has a "0" now.
72. M5A1 halftrack stats incorrect, speed should be 45, carry capacity 113
73. Change date of unit #77 to "end of 43"
74. Reclass archer unit 35 to "tank Destroyer". Then Reclass units 36 and 46 to "SP ATG"
75. Change formation name of 1023 to "TD Section"" with date of July 44 to 49
76. change formation 1024 to date of Jul 44-49 , change units used to unit 35.
77. rename formations 1025 and 1026 to "Turret TD Sec" and "Turret TD Trp" with Dates of Jan 43- 49. Keep same units.
78. formation 1027, Change name to "AT Regiment" change date to July 44 to end of 49. change 1st 2 subformations to use formation 1024. then add 2 subformations of 1183.
79. Change radio code of unit 122 to 92 instead of 93.
80. formation 1028, change date to Jan 43-49 change 1st unit to unit 118, change 1st 2 sub formations 1024, to 1026, remove the other 2 subformations (1183)
81. Canada: Added Carrier "section" (#1096) and Utility Vehicle "Section" (#1073) formations, before these were available only in Platoon(Trp) formations.
82. 2 exactly Identical formations are showing up, "AA Gun Plt" Formations 1056 and 1073. removed 1073.
83. Formation 1054 "heavy AA gun sec" is not necessary as exact same units show up in the "AA Gun Sec" changed 'purchase screen' to unknown in case the AI uses this formation slot.
84. Yugoslavia: (DV version only )Changed some of the names of units per a fellow named "LIPA" who helped out with the translations.
85. Canada has access to the 17LBer AT gun BEFORE the brits?? Canada date of Jan 43, UK had March 43 India has date of March 43, Canada changed to match UK and India.
86. Anzac unit #63 name changed from 17 pdr AT Gun to 17 Pdr AT Gun+ (extra apcr ammo) to match other nations with same weapon.
87. Japan Formation 1118 (Guerilla Company) has incorrect start date and causes formtaion to show on buy menu, but is unclickable..change start date to NOV 42
88. Canadian OOB: unit 190 (airborn sectn) has listed 50 rounds for second weapon (Type 75 Hawkins), should be 5 rounds.
89. Germany: Increased range of FjG42 rifle
90. Germany: Increased accuracy and weight of German 170mm FH. also changed name to Field Gun (FG). Accuracy changed to 68, weight to 213.
Changed weapon name to 170mm K18 Field Cannon(FK)
91. Rep spain 82mm mortar unit has incorrect number of rounds for second weapon...change to 40 rounds.
92. Poland 100MM FH (onboard) unit#193 has stats for the offboard unit...changed to 8 man crew, weight 108, speed 1, ROF 6
93. German over supplied artillery In the DV version only in the Czech OOB, does not have the extra ammo added, changed ammo loadouts to 100 rounds.
94. Hungary Riot Car formation has wrong date so is unclickable after 1947 change date to 'end 1947'.
95. Hungary : Increased price of unit 18 by 4 pts, also weapon for this unit, #56, should have "max apcr" 20 in weapons menu, it is showing a zero. All mortars of this size seem to have a 20 entered.
Also enter a 20 for weapon #72.
96. Romania formation 1088 Inf Plt (SOV) has 0 strength for the last unit in the formation, needs a '1' put in the NO. Box
97. Czech OOb: there is an error in the starting dates for German TD formations 1177 and 1178 both should have start dates of april 41.
98. Nat Spain. MG34 AAMG has size 3, shoulkd be size 1
99. Nat Spain. 20mm Flakvier has wrong price, should be 21
100. Bulgaia 20mm AA gun has ap ammo and price is wrong, remocve AP ammo, change price to 16.
101. Japan Barge carrier formations (1196 and 1197) have wrong unit listed...should be unit 227 (barge carrier)
102. The Rep Spain Vickers 6 Ton B tank has a start date of '49 and an end date of '39, should be Dec 49 to end of 49, ...designer unit I guess...
103. Changed name of Italian Engineers from Assienti to Genieri
104. Remove the 5 HEAT ammo from US 155mm FG Btry unit (#125).
105. Add 4 AP ammo to USMC PT Boat (#204), change Cost to 195.
106. Add 4 AP ammo to Philippine PT Boat (#016), change Cost to 196.
107. Add 1 HEAT ammo to Italian S.L.C. Torpedo (#145).
108. Add 4 AP ammo to Dutch G 13 Torp Boat (#096), change Cost to 121.
< Message edited by Alby -- 5/17/2007 5:26:44 AM >