Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/8/2007 5:44:30 AM   
simovitch

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deathtreader
Question about a graphics type on your eastern map just north of Aremont... looks like a track encapsulated within a white boundary with white lines going thru it (something like a white railroad). What does this represent??
Rob.

Rob,
The white borders represent embankments (dike) or cuttings (sunken road).

simovitch

(in reply to Deathtreader)
Post #: 31
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/8/2007 2:02:08 PM   
HansBolter

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deathtreader

Hey,

Great AAR!! Keep it coming.............

Question about a graphics type on your eastern map just north of Aremont... looks like a track encapsulated within a white boundary with white lines going thru it (something like a white railroad). What does this represent??

Rob.

I am not sure what that graphic represents. I have seen it so far with tracks, roads and rail lines. I assumed it represented a cut with a sunken roadbed, but the map flyout only reports it as a standard track road or rail line.

I will pass the question along to the design gurus.

I should have read ahead to find simovitch's answer.

< Message edited by HansBolter -- 5/8/2007 2:04:58 PM >

(in reply to Deathtreader)
Post #: 32
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/8/2007 2:05:20 PM   
HansBolter

quote:

ORIGINAL: MarkShot

Glad you got this working. However, it is tough to read along with unless you are high res on a 16:9 display. :(

Even on the 22" wides screen monitor I created these 1680x1050 screenshots on I have to scroll sideways to read the thread because of the added width of the webpage sidebar. I realize that scrolling sideways to read is an annoyance, but I wanted to use the high res shots that show so much of the map in one shot at manageable zoom levels.

(in reply to MarkShot)
Post #: 33
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/8/2007 2:08:58 PM   
HansBolter

quote:

ORIGINAL: flintlock

Good to see this AAR start rolling!

Thanks for taking the time to do this, HansBolter. Hopefully you'll be able to finish it without being plagued by any further technical issues. Is Tchaikovsky's work the new theme music for BFTB? :)

I didn't realize that media player pop up snuck it's way into one of my screenshots. When you enable the media player tool bar it flashes a pop up each time it starts a new piece of music. I tend to listen to classical music while gaming and Tchaikovsky is one of my favorites. Nothing quite like the 1812 Overature with the cannon finale to accompany an attack.

I try and pick this up again tonight when I get home from work.

(in reply to flintlock)
Post #: 34
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/8/2007 10:38:09 PM   
Rebel Yell

Nicely done, an entertaining and informative read.

Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't.

(in reply to flintlock)
Post #: 35
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/9/2007 2:33:22 AM   
HansBolter

2 hours later eastern sector:

At Stavelot the Americans have pulled back from their earlier attempt at a frontal assault downhill in the open terrain.
This is the beginning of AI's efforts to try another tact. They begin trying to flank the town and infiltrate through the woods.
You can see a stack of ghost outlines piling up where the track enters the woods from the area of open terrain on the hill where they were pushing on the town.

They sent one company down to the Ambleve river east of Stavelot. I got worried that if it was a leg unit it could cross the river and break my supply line since
I have nothing covering that approach. I sent one co of the town defenders off to flush them out. While this move secured that flank the unit given the task will
end up suffering about 40% casualties by the time the mission is over and they have returned to the defense of the town.

American units are piling up on the track leading to the crossroads the FJ is holding.
The first surrender cross caused by the FJ is just visible right on top of the kilometer grid line half hidden under the Ami units.
I mentioned before that the FJ stops everything that comes at it. That is obviously not true in light of the tank unit that infiltrated past it and destroying an infantry
gun company of the schutze bn that had pulled out of Stavelot. I guess I don't count those units that bypassed the FJ since it is holding a potion of such an overextended line.
All units that try to fight their way through the FJ down the track get stopped cold.

The tank platoon that infiltrated was attrited to 2 tank destroyers and since I was getting nervous about the infiltrators west of Trois Ponts I ordered the schutze
bn to deal with them before sending it on to the vanguard. I sent one co from Stavelot to finish off the tank platoon. Here is one of the times when the AI seemed
to put an overfocus on the wrong thing. The reason the co sent to finish off the tanks is routing is because every last Ami tube on the map fired in support of those t
anks when I asaulted them. The American defense at the important bridgehead to the west suffered because the AI threw everything it had into the lost cause of
saving this isolated unit.

Sandig's artillery has moved into place along the roads to the south leading to Stavelot. The 88's of the 3.1 company set up just east of Trois Ponts will eventually
force the surrender of the pesky engineer that has been lurking in that area all game.

Day 3 1700 hours:

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by HansBolter -- 6/7/2007 3:06:41 PM >

(in reply to Rebel Yell)
Post #: 36
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/9/2007 2:36:43 AM   
HansBolter

same time western sector bridgehead:

At the start of this effort I had the recon bn holding the objective bridgehead and the two panzer bns in the town east of the river.
I then decided to send the two panzer bns across the river at the other bridge to widen my bridgehead, get redundant crossing points
and deal with the force that would be threatening the flank of any westward drive froom the objective bridgehead.

As this got underway pressure continued to build on the recon bn in it's weakened state as one of it's line companies is detached and
guarding the northern flank south of Froidville. Ideally I would have liked to send the arriving motorized infantry bn across the bridge
with the tank bns as there is a patch of woods very close to the bridge and a pure tank force is not well suited for work in woods.
The pressure on the recon bn made me decide to force the tanks to operate on their own. It would have been best to have the recon bn
and one tank bn striking out from one BH and the motorised inf bn and the other tank bn striking out from the other.
Alas, it's not a perfect world. I have ordered one tank co from each bn (the ones I detached earlier to deal with the enemy units between my groups)
to support the upcoming drive by the two softskin units from the objective BH.

The two luckless Ami units that found themselves caught between my forces are being hit hard by the reinforcements as they
drive past and the tanks detailed to deal with them:

Day 3 1700 hours:

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by HansBolter -- 6/13/2007 3:38:22 PM >

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 37
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/9/2007 2:39:42 AM   
HansBolter

1.5 hours later eastern sector:

I've pulled the pak from the road north of Trois Ponts to help contain and deal with those two remaining tank destroyer
infiltrators who can be seen as a ghost outline north of the defensive position the pak is heading for.
The grey cross nearby is from the infantry gun platoon the tank destroyers killed.

The 1.2 motorised infantry co sent to flush out the unit east of Stavelot has uncovered a leg unit that could have crossed
the river and threatened my supply line so the hard sacrifice this unit eventually pays will have been for a good reason.

The infiltrators west of Trois Ponts can be seen as ghost outlines just north of the stream.
They slipped south of the schutze batallions route down the road so I broke off a couple of independent companies to adjust
the attack with and do the cleanup and gave the bn HQ and its remaining units the order to attack on through to Basse-Bodeux
since I don't want the whole bn tied up here too long.

The 88's west of Trois Ponts destroyed that pesky engineer.

As you can probably tell by now I have an obsession with hunting down infiltrators.

Day 3 1830 hours:

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by HansBolter -- 6/13/2007 3:39:17 PM >

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 38
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/9/2007 2:41:53 AM   
HansBolter

same time western sector:

The last few installments of the western sector have zoomed in on the bridgehead. Here is the bigger picture again.
Trying to shake off the take and hold mentality along the northern flank in spite of the skimpy number of units available
I have come out of the woods and started attacking. The other guy can cause less problems for you if he is busy dealing
with the problems you are causing him!

The 4 combat strength pionier attacking westerward through Rahier killed two allied units along the diagonal track through
the woods on the earlier legs of it's current rampage. The pionier platoon heading for Cheneux is a little weak and will probe
but be ready to fall back if need be.
Even though there will never be many units involved, the action along this part of the battle will be lots of fun.

At the bridgehead the reinforcements are crossing to bolster the recon bn and the Ami units that were caught between my groups are getting squeezed out.
The American units that were pressuring the recon bn are now starting to reel backwards instead.
The tank batallions haven't driven much further but are rather deployed and firing with so much infantry in front of them.

Day 3 1830 hours:

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by HansBolter -- 6/13/2007 3:40:40 PM >

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 39
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/9/2007 2:44:44 AM   
HansBolter

4.5 hours later eastern sector:

Nearing midnight and things are quiet at Stavelot.
The American attempt to infiltrate through the woods has six American units piling up in front of the 4.9 Falschirmjaeger Kompanie
so I am moving the I.2 Pak Zug and the 15.2 Pionier Kompanie from Sandig's regiment up to help hold the line.

East of Trois Ponts Sandig's III.1 Artillerie Batallion is moving into the artillery park vacated by Peiper's I.1 Artillerie Batallion,
which is heading to Base Bodeaux as it moves west on the road past the last infiltrator being killed off by Peiper's 3.1 Pionier Kompanie.

Jupp Diefenthal's III.2 Schutze Abteilung, having left the job of cleaning up the infiltrators near Trois Ponts to the pioniers,
is pulling away on it's path to link up with the rest of Peiper's Kampfgruppe at the bridgehead.

Day 3 2300 hours:

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by HansBolter -- 6/13/2007 3:41:21 PM >

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 40
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/9/2007 2:49:34 AM   
HansBolter

same time western sector:

Earlier along the stretched out northern flank I advanced north out of the woods with a handful of units with fierce bravado
hoping to take the initiative and keep the Americans off balance. I ended up getting in over my head instead and became
concerned that the Americans were starting to bypass me in the dark and infiltrate the woods again so I have turned tail
and are heading back to the blocking positions at the outlets from the woods.

Jupp Diefenthal's Schutze Abteilung has orders to drive to the bridgehead and come to the aid of Heinz von Westernhagen's
501 SS Schwere Panzer Abteilung that is being hard presed at Chevron. I mentioned before that I wished I hadn't sent two
panzer abteilungs to that bridge without infantry support. Those tigers are ill suited for the task of holding a town against
infantry in nearby woods without infantry support of their own. Werner Poetschke's I.1 Panzer Abteilung has arrived at the
destination of it's earlier attack order on the opposite side of the woods from the tigers and and along with the 1.501 Tiger
Kompanie, which has advanced from the southern bridgehead, has started filling the gap betwen the two bridgeheads to
consolidate a solid perimeter while pushing the Americans back.

KG Knittel and the II.2 Motorised Infanterie Abteilung from Sandig's Regiment are not making as much headway at the southern
bridgehead as the night has slowed them down, as well as the Americans directly west of them in the edge of the woods.

I detached the 2.1 Motorised Infantry Kompanie and sent it south of the bridgehead to clear that flank and it is now pressing hard
on the American D.80 Infantry Company.

Rudolf Sandig, the commander of the 2 SS Panzergrenedier Regiment and KG Sandig is operating back at Stavelot with only one
of his battalions as I detached one to send forward earlier and another, the armored infantry batallion, started the scenario already
detached from it's regiment as it was asigned to KG Peiper for the offensive. This was common practice with German panzer divisons
which were not fully mechanized. Only one of their six infantry batallions was armored, riding in half tracks. The other five were
motorised riding in trucks. It was the third batallion of the second regiment that was the armored one and it was routinely detached
from it's regiment to form a KG with the batallions of the panzer regiment.

Day 3 2300 hours:

Sorry for the short installment tonight, but my time is limited. It may be a couple of days before I can pick it back up again. Keep an eye out for the next installment.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by HansBolter -- 6/13/2007 3:43:00 PM >

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 41
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/9/2007 5:02:48 AM   
GoodGuy

17" 4:3 CRT here. Could you crop the images or do manual line breaks (so that the text can be read without scrolling), at least? That would be cool

"Aw Nuts"
General Anthony McAuliffe
December 22nd, 1944
Bastogne

---
"I've always felt that the AA (Alied Assault engine) had the potential to be [....] big."
Tim Stone
8th of August, 2006

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 42
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/13/2007 3:41:12 PM   
HansBolter

4 hours later:

Let's zoom in on the defense of Stavelot.

Day 4 will see the heaviest fighting in this sector.

Both the FJ and the pak have been pushed slighty back from their positions on the crossroads
although the FJ has held better than the pak. This has allowed American units to slide past down
the track that leads to Stavelot. The FJ and pak were under tremendous pressre from 7 American
units, the 4 still on their frontage and the 3 that slipped past. The small amount of ground they have
given is unbelievable.

I have a motorized infantry company sort of covering the possibility of advance southward from that
track, but it is covering a lot of frontage and you can see the ghost outline of a possible unit still in
the rear of my troops. The 4 strength panzer company is the 7.1 that was originally attached to the
schutze batallion. I left it behind to have at least one tank company in this vicinity. It already has, and
will continue to be, a stalwart of the defense of the town.

The 3.2 motorised infantry company is blocking the oulet of the track from the woods northwest of
Stavelot. I'm still pretty solid in the town, but the gap between the 3.2 motorised infantry company
and the next closest unit in the town allows enemy units to slip through. An Ami tank destroyer platoon
is getting a hot reception from the motorised infantry batallion headquarters entrenched in the industrial
district of the town.

Day 4 0302 hours:

GoodGuy,

Sorry, but I can't crop the screenshots. I force wrapped the text. I hope that helps.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by HansBolter -- 5/13/2007 3:44:39 PM >

(in reply to GoodGuy)
Post #: 43
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/13/2007 4:02:33 PM   
HansBolter

same time central sector of the map:

You can see a bit of the Stavelot defense in the upper right corner of the map.

All is quiet in the Trois Ponts area with flak and artillery screening crossroads.

Jup Diefenthal's schutze abteilung has discovered an American infantry company
along the supply road in the woods on it's way to the bridgehead. The orders delay
involved in trying tio get them to react to this discovery and the fact that I really don't
want them distracted by this annoyance leads me to decide to ignore them and push on
to the bridgehead. I will end up pulling one of the units from the northern flank escapades
down to hunt for the infiltrator later. KG Peiper HQ is on the move behind the schutze abteilung
on it's way to the bridgehead.

You can see I haven't completely given up on my earlier efforts on the
northern flank at Cheneux. Although the two units furter west, the 2.1 mech infantry and the
9.1 mech pionier have pulled back to blocking positions at the edge of the woods, the 3.1 mech
pionier is still keeping the pressure on the town with an attack order while the 1 pionier zug
stopped it prior fallback and dug in just southwest of the town to support the attack effort of the 3.1.

Day 4 0302 hours:

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by HansBolter -- 5/13/2007 4:29:24 PM >

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 44
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/13/2007 4:10:27 PM   
HansBolter

Sorry, just a little screw up. See the next post.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by HansBolter -- 5/13/2007 4:19:17 PM >

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 45
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/13/2007 4:15:53 PM   
HansBolter

same time western bridgehead:

von Westernhagen's tigers are extremely hard pressed in Chevron while they
wait for the shcutze bn to come up and suport them. I started getting worried about
enemy units slipping in behind them toward the bridge so I detached a motorised infantry
company from the batallion south of and advancing on Oufny to cover the norhern bridge.

The remainder of that batallion is moving north to Oufny to support the lone tiger company
that advanced there earlier. Their trailing mortar units are getting a hard time from an Ami
infantry company still in the town south of Oufny with the obscured name as Knittle's recon bn
has been slow to advance from the bridge. They are finally starting to make some progress now.

Poetschke's I.1 panzer abteilung is covering the gap betwen the bridgeheads and threatening the
encirclement of the American units in the woods by Chevron.

Day 4 0302 hours:

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by HansBolter -- 5/13/2007 4:21:25 PM >

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 46
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/13/2007 4:52:13 PM   
HansBolter

2 hours later eastern sector:

Since the FJ is holding tough and giving a bloody nose to the remaining units on
it's front, I pulled the pak out and sent it around to try and block the gap that keeps
filling with infiltrators. The tank destroyers that encountered the bn HQ in the last time slot
moved away to the north and are now caught between the 3.2 and 2.2 motorised infantry
companies. However, I have yet another American infantry company in my midst.

KG Sandig will be very, very hard pressed over the course of this coming day and night.
Two of his batallions are off at the bridgehead supporting Peiper. He has one batallion of motorised
infantry, one tank company, one FJ company and three flak companies to hold a major town and
a flank frontage of 5 kilometers.

There are no German reinforcements on day 4. They get their last wave of reinforcements very early on day 5.
This consists of KG Hansen, the 1 SS Motorised Infantrie Regiment (HQ, all 3 bns, 2 mot art btys & a nebelwerfer bn).
On Day 4 I have to fight with what is already on the map. Every last line unit I have is comitted. This is likely a
habit ingrained from so many years of boardgaming where you develop a mentality that any unit not in the line
fighting is being wasted. I have a hard time keeping reserves and always seem to scrape the bottom of the barrel
by diverting some unit from it's current task to deal with surprises and upsets.

Over at Chenuex the 3.1 mech pionier co completed it's attack order into the town bypassing an enemy engineer
platoon in the process. The succesful advance of the 3.1 led me to issue new orders to the pionier zug to attack into
the town on the left in support.

Day 4 0500 hours:

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by HansBolter -- 5/13/2007 4:55:34 PM >

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 47
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/13/2007 5:13:50 PM   
HansBolter

same time western sector bridgehead:

Here is an example of what can happen when you forget you are playing with painfully realistic orders delays.
Remember in the last bridgehead screenshot I was worried about the schutze bn not coming up fast enough
to cover the northern bridge so I detached a motorised infantry company to do the job.

Well, the motorised infantry company got only halfway there before the schutze bn lead units arrived. In addition,
since KG Peiper HQ came up to the town of Chauveheid I sent the flak that had been in the town on to the bridge
and since it was well rested it got there way ahead of the motorised infantry company. I should have left that damn
company attached to it's bn instead of weakening the bn. However, since it is already on it's way in that direction
and there are American infantry in the woods I needs to clean out, I change their orders to attack northwest of the bridge.

The tiger companies are holding tough in Chevron as the HQ keeps taking fire.

KG Knittle is encountering the American unit in Habiemont that sent the II.2 mortar zug reeling.

The II.2 motorised infantry bn, the 1.501 tiger co and the I.1 panzer bn have all reached their attack objectives and
will now hold and rest for a bit.

Day 4 0500 hours:

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by HansBolter -- 5/13/2007 5:31:39 PM >

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 48
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/13/2007 5:24:36 PM   
HansBolter

Time for a candid shot.

All screenshots so far have been from loading saved games.

That's why none have messages or fire lines or smoke clouds from bombardments.

This is the only candid action screenshot I took.

The D4, 07:51 message made my day:

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by HansBolter -- 5/13/2007 5:57:52 PM >

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 49
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/13/2007 6:30:37 PM   
Rebel Yell

Nice message, indeed. 

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 50
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/13/2007 9:10:13 PM   
flintlock

Appreciate you taking the time to continue with this AAR.  :)

(in reply to Rebel Yell)
Post #: 51
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/14/2007 1:56:55 PM   
elmo3

That message is a bit worrisome to me. Was that an edge of the world effect where the HQ was trapped against the west edge of the map? If not then why is the AI putting a Div HQ in harms way? Seems prudent to have it well back from the front line, even though defining such a line is admittedly difficult in this scenario.

< Message edited by elmo3 -- 5/14/2007 1:59:23 PM >

(in reply to flintlock)
Post #: 52
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/14/2007 2:37:35 PM   
HansBolter

The AI placed the 82nd Airborne Division headquarters and the 504th Regimental HQ in the woods next to Chevron.

I came in with mechanized forces and am in the process of surrounding those woods.

The Divisional HQ got caught in the southern portion of the woods and destroyed by heavy fire.

Ruben Tucker's 504th RCT HQ will eventually turn up in those same woods as I complete the surround and eventually destroy all the units there.

Was deploying in the woods a good move? Probably not. But it is a natural location for HQ elements of units expecting to deploy to cover both the nearby bridges. They just didn't expect me to come racing in with such strong force so quickly.

Had any of the bridges been blown along the way, the rapidity with wich I arrived would certrainly be affected.

I see this scenario as having great replayability once the at start arrangements are properly set up with the major bridges being primed. One play through may see a race to Werbomont as I have done and another may see a diversion to the north as happened historically when bridges got blown.

I'll continue it again tonight as the action heats up at Stavelot and I break out from the bridgehead.

(in reply to elmo3)
Post #: 53
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/16/2007 9:00:34 PM   
Llyranor

I've only finished the first page, but it's been a great read so far. Thanks for taking the time.

(in reply to simovitch)
Post #: 54
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/16/2007 9:06:38 PM   
HansBolter

Sorry I haven't been able to pick this up again and finish it as I intended to do Monday night.

I have unreliable internet service at home and it has been out since I got home from work Monday.

As soon as I get reconnected at home I'll pick it back up again.

(in reply to Llyranor)
Post #: 55
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/16/2007 10:25:16 PM   
sterckxe

quote:

ORIGINAL: HansBolter

Might I suggest "moving" as a solution ?

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 56
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 5/18/2007 4:32:59 PM   
HansBolter

quote:

ORIGINAL: sterckxe

quote:

ORIGINAL: HansBolter

Might I suggest "moving" as a solution ?

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

That may be the only way I'll ever get reconnected.

I have DSL service through the local telphone company monopoly so I am sure you can imagine what I'm going through dealing with their beauracracy.

I wasted an hour with their so called online chat help this morning.

I'll be contacting the local cable company today to arrange for cable service installation as soon as possible.

Until I get one or the other working I'm afraid the progress here is on hold.

(in reply to sterckxe)
Post #: 57
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 6/13/2007 3:45:27 PM   
HansBolter

I'm very sorry there has been no progress on this for so long. I am still struggling with getting functional internet service to my home.

I have gone back and force wrapped the text on all posts to make them easier to read with the limited time I have to do so from my connection at work.

Eventually, I will get new service at home and pick this up again.

Hopefully everyone will not have lost interest by then.

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 58
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 6/13/2007 5:23:37 PM   
06 Maestro

We'll still be here, don't worry.

Just don't go "postal" on your internet providers.

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 59
RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse - 6/13/2007 11:35:07 PM   
Rebel Yell

Yep, looking forward to more of this one.

(in reply to 06 Maestro)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: BFTB AAR: Race for the Meuse Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI