Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Choose an upgrade (empty)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Public Beta Feedback >> Choose an upgrade (empty) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Choose an upgrade (empty) - 4/10/2007 11:25:29 AM   
Maulet

Every end turn I have the possibility to choose an upgrade.

But the last 30 turns appears an empty upgrade. I can't choose nothing.

This is mixed with normal upgrades, rifles, hospitals, etc, but the last thing is always empty.

I'm playing Union in coming's fury.
Post #: 1
RE: Choose an upgrade (empty) - 4/10/2007 12:30:20 PM   
tiredoftryingnames

What year is it and have you researched alot? You can if you devote enough resources to the buildings that increase research run out of things to research long before the war is over. Especially if you choose the option not to end in 1865. You can go to the city detail screen and make a comparision to what you've researched to the manual in the upgrades and see if you're missing anything. If it looks complete then you're done. Maybe that could be added where when you have absolutely nothing to research the screen doesn't pop up.

(in reply to Maulet)
Post #: 2
RE: Choose an upgrade (empty) - 4/10/2007 12:51:02 PM   
Maulet

quote:

ORIGINAL: tiredoftryingnames

What year is it and have you researched alot? You can if you devote enough resources to the buildings that increase research run out of things to research long before the war is over. Especially if you choose the option not to end in 1865. You can go to the city detail screen and make a comparision to what you've researched to the manual in the upgrades and see if you're missing anything. If it looks complete then you're done. Maybe that could be added where when you have absolutely nothing to research the screen doesn't pop up.

Yes, I think would be better if I haven't nothing to research the screen doesn't appear. It's ugly to see because I must to click in Ok, but there is nothing to click

I am in the final of 1866 (I have 17 VP's and confederates -4).

(in reply to tiredoftryingnames)
Post #: 3
RE: Choose an upgrade (empty) - 4/10/2007 2:50:18 PM   
ericbabe

Have fixed this in 1.9.5 I think.

(in reply to Maulet)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Public Beta Feedback >> Choose an upgrade (empty) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI