Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Update Compilation CD Now Available

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Update Compilation CD Now Available Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Update Compilation CD Now Available - 3/25/2007 4:02:24 AM   
Alex Fiedler

Update files too big? Purchase the Update Compilation CD and get the latest version of all your Matrix Games titles

Matrix Games is proud to announce the availability of an Update Compilation CD that will allow gamers to get all recent Matrix Games updates as a hard copy CDROM. Now gamers who have been unable to download update files for all their favorite Matrix Games titles can get updates from almost every game sent directly to their home for a small fee.

The Update Compilation CD will include all updates released for Matrix Games titles from the last Compilation CD in 2004 through January of 2007. For a full listing of all the updates included in the Compilation, check the Master Update List. (direct link)

David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, commented, “Matrix Games has always been committed to going above and beyond the call of duty for customer support to assure everyone who buys our games is fully provided for. We provide this Update Compilation CD as a physical only order at very low cost so that customers without a high speed connection can easily get all of our updates, including the very large ones.”

The Update Compilation CD is available for purchase for $9.99 (US) in the Online Store (via All Games link, page 3).
Post #: 1
RE: Update Compilation CD Now Available - 4/14/2007 2:10:54 AM   
SmilinJack

I cannot find this disk on the website to order it. I looked. I called the order number and he too could not fill my order because he couldn't find it. How do I buy the CD?

Jay

(in reply to Alex Fiedler)
Post #: 2
RE: Update Compilation CD Now Available - 4/17/2007 1:52:28 AM   
Erik Rutins

Sorry about that Jay. We had to take it offline briefly to fix an issue with the production process. It's back now and available for sale. Thanks for your patience.

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to SmilinJack)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Update Compilation CD Now Available Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI