From: Madrid, Spain
ORIGINAL: Marshall Art
Sorry, I am sure I am not the first to ask - where can I find help on putting up a screenshot on the AAR, is there a preferred method, and size?
1. Once you are in the screen you want the picture from press the print screen button
2. Now open Paint => Start-> Accesories-> Paint
3. Paste: either "ctrl v" or at the tool bar: edit and then paste
4. Save as *.jpg where * is the name for the save file. Remember to change to jpg or otherwise it would be a bmp file, much bigger and you might not be able to upload it due to its size.
5. To post it, tic "Embed picture in post", then "Click here to upload" and select the saved jpg file.
More things can be done to the jpg file (retouching, resizing...), but these are the basic.
Also using a better tool than Paint would give thousand more options