Gary Grigsby’s World at War: A World Divided Updated to v.1.010!

Gary Grigsby’s World at War is back with a whole new set of features. World at War: A World Divided still gives complete control over the production, research and military strategy for your side, but in this new updated version you’ll also be able to bring spies into the mix as well as neutral country diplomacy, variable political events and much more. Perhaps the largest item is the ability to play a special Soviet vs. Allies scenario that occurs after the end of World War II.

Moderator: MOD_GGWaW_2

Alex Fiedler

Gary Grigsby’s World at War: A World Divided Updated to v.1.010!

Post by Alex Fiedler »

A third update to this World War II strategy title is advancing across hard drives everywhere

Matrix Games and 2by3 Games (www.2by3games.com) are excited to announce the release of the third patch for their World War II grand strategy game, Gary Grigsby’s World at War: A World Divided. The patch includes two important rule changes and several tweaks to the Uncommon Valor scenario. It is highly recommended that all A World Divided fans download this new update to enjoy the improved version of an already rock solid game.

Like its predecessor, Gary Grigsby’s World at War: A World Divided gives you complete control over the production, research, and military strategy for any of the major powers during the Second World War. However, with A World Divided you’ll also be able to bring spies into the mix as well as neutral country diplomacy, variable political events, and much more.

Perhaps the largest item is the ability to play a special Soviet vs. Allies scenario that occurs after the end of World War II. For players just contented with a victory over the Axis powers, but still hungry for more territory, any campaign can be seamlessly extended into a hypothetical “what if” East vs. West conflict. Test your might against the Soviet juggernaut or Allied might and do what Patton only dreamed of!

Download : http://www.matrixgames.com/games/downloads.asp?gid=330
coralsaw

RE: Gary Grigsby’s World at War: A World Divided Updated to v.1.010!

Post by coralsaw »

Thx Alex. I suppose those of us who have the game patched with the private 1.10 should not re-patch with this one, correct?

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon. - Napoleon Bonaparte, 15 July 1815, to the captain of HMS Bellerophon.
Joel Billings

Post by Joel Billings »

If you got the patch from the members area, you should not update again. If you got the patch from me via email you should update as mine did not have the official installer.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
coralsaw

Post by coralsaw »

Crystal clear, thx. Image
A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon. - Napoleon Bonaparte, 15 July 1815, to the captain of HMS Bellerophon.
Javigato

Post by Javigato »

If we have the game not patched at all, can I just patch with this one, or do I have to go through the previous one?
MrQuiet

Post by MrQuiet »

You only need the latest patch, it has all previous updates in it.

Hope that helps.

kondor

Post by kondor »

I belive that this one is all you need.
parusski

Post by parusski »

I downloaded the latest update and when I entered the serial number I get the message "invalid serial number". What is the problem. I Just installed the game after deleting it and the serial number worked. HELP.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided”