Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Da Vinci's Art of WarCivil War II Patch 1.4 public BetaHappy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets Updated
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

What games (some) need

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> What games (some) need Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What games (some) need - 1/16/2007 11:15:08 PM   
JudgeDredd

I've noticed, more recently, what some games are missing...especially for n00bs...

There are three games which spring to mind (and I know there are more) and they are Puresim Baseball, COTA and Forge of Freedom.

Both these games suffer from the same problem...abbreviations with no tooltip help.

One game in particular springs to mind that had a grip on tooltips...Nascar Racing 2003 Season. Roll the mouse over and there comes a BIG explanation of what that particular option affected.

I'm not talking about a tooltip with full blown explantation of the abbreviation, though (although that would be helpful)...I'm simply talking about expanding the abbreviation.

So come on games developers....live a little. Help those n00bs out.

JudgeDredd
I AM the Law!
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> What games (some) need Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI