f1.3.139 - Punting stats / PAT weirdness

This forum is for feedback on the public beta updates. This is not for feedback on official updates. All reports based on a public beta version should go here.

Moderator: David Winter

darrellb9

f1.3.139 - Punting stats / PAT weirdness

Post by darrellb9 »

Playing league with US rules, coaching mode for my teams games.

3 games into the season and stats are looking good for the most part (even after saving and reloading games which used to cause me major problems).

There seems to be problems with punting stats. They are either not being saved or not being displayed. I have a 28 team league and the Returns, Ret Yardage, Fair Catches and Touchbacks columns for all the punters in the league are all 0 after 3 games. I know there were returns and touchbacks in the games I coached. It also looks like punt returners are not getting their stats. Their are only 4 punt returners that have stats listed at all and 2 are from my team and the other 2 are from teams I have played against, the rest of the teams in the league have none displayed.

PAT incident. Thought this deserved mention even though it might not be possible to duplicate. In a game I played it was fairly late in the 4th quarter. I was up 56 to 20 and the other team scored a touchdown. They elected to run the PAT in and scored. The game then displayed Touchdown and gave them another 6 points. They got another PAT attempt elected to run the PAT in and scored again and were given another 6 points. This repeated until the score was 50 to 56. I then finally stopped them from scoring on the PAT attempt and they then kicked off to me. I received the ball and then turned around and kicked off to the opposing team, they received the ball and then kicked off to me and I received and kicked off to them... After doing this for awhile, I believe once for each of the PAT/touchdowns that were awarded to the AI team, I finally received the ball and was able to call plays normally.

Those are the only problems I've observed so far in 1.3.139.
Very happy that I can save/reload games without the problems of the past as wife and kids mean I can't play full games in one sitting [:'(] Keep up the great work David. It's improving every release...

David Winter

RE: f1.3.139 - Punting stats / PAT weirdness

Post by David Winter »

Hi.

There seems to be problems with punting stats. They are either not being saved or not being displayed.

They weren't being displayed. This has been corrected.
PAT incident.

Yep, this was brought up the other day. It was a bug introduced with build (1.3.139) and was pretty quick to fix.

Thanks. 

"They're not dolls. They're action figures. Valuable Action figures!"
pdozer63

Post by pdozer63 »

Has there been a new update since 139? I have 139 installed and I saw a very exaggerted version of this PAT problem this morning. It was a US rules 11-man League game and Puyallup was leading Everett 31-6. Everett scored a TD and went for 2, conversion was good but it was called a TD and 6 points were awarded. They went for a 2- pt conversion AGAIN, conversion was good but called a TD, then it happened again, and again, and when the score read 31-30 I guit game and exited from MFB. I know this bug was being addressed so I just thought it was humorous enough to share. Poor Puyallup is gona have to do all that work again to preserve the win the would have had LOL.
Marauders

Post by Marauders »

It may not be funny to laugh at a bug, but that one is worth a good laugh.

[:D]

Return to “Public Beta Forum”