Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes Another update for Commander: The Great War!Distant Worlds: Universe gets a new updateDeal of the Week: Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich Advanced Tactics Gold is coming to SteamMatrix Games now speaks German!A little bit of history with To End All WarsBattle Academy 2 gets a release date!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Opponent(s) Wanted

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War >> Opponents Wanted >> Opponent(s) Wanted Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Opponent(s) Wanted - 8/30/2006 12:16:36 AM   
Protaganist

Playing version 1.202 and looking for PBEM opponents for 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 games.

I have been playing GGWaW since 1.033 off and on but always offline. I am not sure of the procedure for joining the ladder (besides declaring you just played an agreed upon ladder game) but I am willing to play a ladder or cordial game, axis or allies, bid or no bid.

The house rules I would prefer would be:

1) Germany cannot pre-unfreeze Vichy without taking a Vichy territory first.
2) Russia cannot unlock their East Zone by attacking Japan unless from an adjacent zone.

The normal rules I would prefer are:

1) Advanced Supplies.
2) Fog of War. (On your honor not to cheat)
3) Fuel Cost.

I can easily play a turn or more a day and think I can even handle multiple games overlapping since I do that so much already to try strategies or test rules with the AI but I will go easy with real players to give them the benefit of my attention and of their commitment. Contact me and let's set something up.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War >> Opponents Wanted >> Opponent(s) Wanted Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI