tutorial?

Norm Koger's The Operational Art of War III is the next game in the award-winning Operational Art of War game series. TOAW3 is updated and enhanced version of the TOAW: Century of Warfare game series. TOAW3 is a turn based game covering operational warfare from 1850-2015. Game scale is from 2.5km to 50km and half day to full week turns. TOAW3 scenarios have been designed by over 70 designers and included over 130 scenarios. TOAW3 comes complete with a full game editor.

Moderators: JAMiAM, ralphtricky

Shutter

tutorial?

Post by Shutter »

Where do i find the tutorial steps?
Stephen Bruno
jvgfanatic

RE: tutorial?

Post by jvgfanatic »

The docs (I think in WORD format--don'tcha know that everybody has legal copies of microsoft word on their computer :P--but it might be a PDA, I don't remember) are in the same folder as the scenarios.
nemo69

Post by nemo69 »

You can use the documentation button, to have the associated document launched directly from within the game:

Attachments
docbutton.jpg
docbutton.jpg (73.34 KiB) Viewed 82 times
Fais ce que dois
nemo69

Post by nemo69 »

ORIGINAL: jvgfanatic

The docs (I think in WORD format--don'tcha know that everybody has legal copies of microsoft word on their computer :P--but it might be a PDA, I don't remember) are in the same folder as the scenarios.

Associated documents can be .doc, .xls, .pdf, .rtf (I may be forgetting some formats - too bad OpenDocument formats are not supported yet).

Provided the document has the exact same name as the scenario it's associated with (i.e. 'My Scenario.sce' and 'My Scenario.doc'), it'll show up in the documentation button when you select the scenario to read the briefing.
Fais ce que dois

Return to “Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III”