3.7.1 patch?

Post bug reports, technical support request and store or installation issue reports here.

Moderator: Harpoon 3

accuracy13

3.7.1 patch?

Post by accuracy13 »

Anyone know where I can find the 3.7.1 patch?
jkruny

RE: 3.7.1 patch?

Post by jkruny »

Beta patch is available in the forum section below this one.

Official patch has not yet been released to Matrix as far as I know, not sure of the release date, but it should be soon. The coders were working on a couple of more bugs which were identified after the beta patch was posted.
Jeff Krump

When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite.
-Sir Winston Churchill-
accuracy13

Post by accuracy13 »

Alright, thanks for the info.
Jeff Gilbert

Post by Jeff Gilbert »

Hi All,

I read a week or so ago [another forum?] that there was some work being done toward a 3.7.3 patch? Am I out in left field or is this something coming soon?

I realize you can not give a "release date" until you have beaten down what appears to be quite a few issues but any update would be appreciated.
Jeff Gilbert
US Army [Ret]
Palm Harbor, Florida, USA
uncleharpoon

Post by uncleharpoon »

Update on the Patch
We pulled 3.7.1 because it wasn't really going to fix enough stuff and we had some internal changes that meant we needed to go to 3.7.3.  That is now in Build 5 at AGSI for the internal Beta Team and the sense is that we are killing bugs faster than new ones are being reported.  When this ships, it will also have the Database Editors AND the Advanced Manual.  ALL FREE.  Frankly, we should probably call it 3.8 and still give it away! 

Jeff Gilbert

Post by Jeff Gilbert »

Uncle H,

Thanks for the update. Good luck to all involved getting this under control.

Jeff
Jeff Gilbert
US Army [Ret]
Palm Harbor, Florida, USA
KlubMarcus

Post by KlubMarcus »

Keep that team working Uncle H! 
AIDS. Made in Africa, tested in San Fransisco.
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
Blond_Knight

Post by Blond_Knight »

Thats odd because Ive sent in two requests on the AGS website to be a beta tester and havent received a reply.
witpqs

Post by witpqs »

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to it.
Aerohead

Post by Aerohead »

I originally sent mine to the AGSI support e-mail and didn't get a response either. When I sent it directly to Don Gilman at his AGSI e-mail address, though, I got a response the same night.
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
KlubMarcus

Post by KlubMarcus »

We've discovered an issue with ARMs that ultimately dates from an issue that originates from the old Harpoon II Multi-Media days. We discovered that a change made to missile seekers had shut off ARM seekers. When we discovered this, we also discovered that the ARMs were also not damaging the targeted radar. This is because most ARMs have HE warheads due to an old (and long destroyed bug) that had fragmentation type warheads cause damange that was totally out of proportion for the size of their warhead. Even a 1db fragmentation would sink the largest ship.
Hmmm, that might explain how I sunk a Sovremny class destroyer. I thought I hit the Sovremny with a combo Harpoon + HARM attack and I figured the Harpoons sunk it after the radars were taken out. But the HARM's might have taken it down all by themselves! Hey, that's not a bug, that's a feature. [;)]
AIDS. Made in Africa, tested in San Fransisco.
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]

Return to “Harpoon 3 ANW Support”