Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Live Chat with Creators of The Operational Art Of War III

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Live Chat with Creators of The Operational Art Of War III Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Live Chat with Creators of The Operational Art Of War III - 7/14/2006 3:52:25 PM   
Alex Fiedler

Join Ralph Trickey and James Mathews at 10:00 PM Eastern, July 19th

Matrix Games is pleased to announce a live chat with the men behind the revamped Operational Art of War series. The chat will take place at 10:00 PM Eastern US time on July 19th 2006 from The Matrix Games chat room. The chat is open to members of the general public and press and offers players a unique opportunity to ask developers any questions they have concerning The Operational Art of War, Matrix Games, and game development in general. To join the chat simply go to the Matrix Games website and click on “Users in Chat” found in the upper left or simply go to http://www.matrixgames.com/services/LiveChat.asp.

Norm Koger’s The Operational Art Of War series is legendary among wargamers. A masterpiece of flexible design, it allows you to play and create any battle from the entire 20th Century of warfare and up to the modern day, with reasonable accuracy back as far as the 1850s. Originally released by TalonSoft, Matrix Games last year acquired the rights and source code to The Operational Art of War. Now, together with Norm Koger and a new design team, we bring you the definitive release of this unsurpassed operational wargame –The Operational Art Of War III !

Over 130 of the best scenario designs of the last five years are included in The Operational Art Of War III, along with more than 70 classic TOAW scenarios from the original series. Spanning the years from World War I to the post 9/11 Middle East, these scenarios show how flexible and powerful The Operational Art Of War III truly is.

< Message edited by Erik Rutins -- 7/14/2006 11:22:53 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Live Chat with Creators of The Operational Art Of W... - 7/14/2006 9:51:41 PM   
JAMiAM

Alex,

There's an 'e' in Trickey, and only one 't' in Mathews. Can you make the corrections at your earliest convenience. Thanks.

While I've got your attention, can you please get the search function working on these boards? I've sent you a few emails and PM's on the subject, but haven't seen a reply. Maybe your email filter is dialed too tight. Maybe you just haven't had a chance to get to it. However, it's really a PITA trying to search for things in the development forums when time after time, searching returns no threads found results...

(in reply to Alex Fiedler)
Post #: 2
RE: Live Chat with Creators of The Operational Art Of W... - 7/14/2006 11:23:40 PM   
Erik Rutins

Sorry James, this one missed the normal proofreading loop.

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 3
RE: Live Chat with Creators of The Operational Art Of W... - 7/14/2006 11:55:09 PM   
JAMiAM

Thanks Erik!

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Live Chat with Creators of The Operational Art Of War III Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI