From: Canberra, Australia
If you encounter a bug, please follow these steps:
- Check to see if a similar bug has already been reported in this Support forum.
- If so, and it has already been actioned by us - ie we've assigned a TaskTracker ID to it ( eg TT2912 ) and reported back that we've fixed it, then there is no need for you to report the bug again, unless you have installed the subsequent patch and the bug still persists.
- If so, and it has yet to be resolved, then please post into that thread with your report.
- If not, then please create a new Thread and report your bug. What we need to know is a brief explanation of what has happened. If it involved a Crash To Desktop ( CTD ) then please prefix the title of your thread with "CTD -". Also please include the name of the scenario and please advise what user interface actions preceeded the bug and whether it can be reliably repeated.
- Invariably we will need a saved game from which the bug can be reliably repeated. Please send these to support[at]panthergames]dot]com along with your full name, your Matrix ID and a link to the thread in the Support Forum in which you posted the bug report. That way we can quickly track down what has happened. Also advise how long it takes to play before the bug is encountered - preferably in Game Time but otherwise in real time.
< Message edited by Arjuna -- 7/10/2006 7:55:12 AM >