From: Hex 82,170
More CHS data (2.05, Scen156) that caught my attention:
Sorry for nitpicking; all those are of course minor points, but they caught my eye while working on some spreadsheets.
- Device 267 "IJA Engineer Squad" has a replacement rate of 0 and a pool of 0. So Japan does not receive any Combat Engineers at all during the war?! Those numbers are the same as in the stock game, so I guess it's not a bug...
- VVS-TOF HQ*, a Soviet HQ unit (LocationID 2459) has a value of "221" in HQType. This value is invalid. It must be either 100 (Command HQ), 0 (Corps HQ), 50 (Air HQ), 20 (Naval HQ) or 30 (Amphibious HW), with a number between 1 and 9 added to this value to indicate the impact range.
- Christmas Island (Pac): Nation = British, but attached to CentPac?
- Magwe: located in Burma, but attached to India Command
- Port Alice is attached to North Pac, should be Canada
- Ramree Island: should this island really be attached to India Command and have Nation = Indian? It's off the coast of Burma
- 7th Indian Air Base Force (LocationID 3489) does not have a LCUFormation (TO&E Standard) set like all other Indian Air Base Forces
- LCU Type: according to the editor manual, this field helps the AI to determine what to do with INF units. It should be a number from 1 to 3, but CHS uses only 0 and 1
Thanks for the list. Just when I thought that 2.06 was ready.
Taking these in turn:
- I have no idea about the IJA Engineer squad. As you say it is the same in stock so I guess it has never been changed. Something for an IJA expert to comment on (i.e. not me)
- "VVS-TOF HQ*" is not a real HW, despite the name, as it is not in a HQ slot (because there are no free HQ slots in CHS). However I changed its HQ type anyway, just in case.
- Christmas Island is meant to be British.
- Magwe and Ramree Island should both be "Commonwealth" nationality, the same as the other bases in Burma, so I have changed them. India Command HQ is correct.
- I fixed the Indian base force anomoly.
- I don't know anything about the LCU types. I'll take a look.