Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New "Enhanced" area at The Depot

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> New "Enhanced" area at The Depot Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New "Enhanced" area at The Depot - 5/27/2006 12:03:53 AM   
Alby

With the release of the Depot-sponsored Enhanced SpWAW Mod today, I am pleased to annouce the opening of a new forum area dedicated to this project. Comments, critiques, complaints, praises, suggestions, and more can be made in the Enhanced SPWAW Mod General Discussion area, while new scenario and campaigns for the Mod can be found in the Enhanced Scenario/Campaign Files area.

We have worked on a few scenarios and campaigns for the release, updating them to be compatible with the Mod, but there are many more out there that could be done. If you would like to see a particular scenario or campaign reworked for the Mod, please drop us a note in the Discussion area, and we'll see what we can do.

There will also be new design work forthcoming, once our designers have acquired the Mod. Look for some new work in the next couple of weeks.

http://spwaw.com/phpBB2/index.php?c=17

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> New "Enhanced" area at The Depot Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI