Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes Another update for Commander: The Great War!Distant Worlds: Universe gets a new updateDeal of the Week: Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich Advanced Tactics Gold is coming to SteamMatrix Games now speaks German!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Beta Testers Invited to Participate!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm >> Beta Testers Invited to Participate! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Beta Testers Invited to Participate! - 2/17/2006 11:39:55 PM   
Karlis Rutins

Have Fun while waiting for Spring to come!

Are the winter blues getting you down? Enjoy yourself by joining the Matrix Games Beta Test Team for Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm.

We need a few capable volunteers who have the time, interest, enthusiasm and a willingness to beta test. In some cases, you will be assigned specific areas to test, in others you'll have free reign. Initially, we also want some "fresh eyes" to give us the perspective of someone who has never seen the game before and to make sure that we haven't gotten stuck in a pattern with our current testing that may have missed some bugs or gameplay issues. You will get an early look at the game to help us make sure the final product is as solid as possible.

If you would like to join the Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm Team, please e-mail me at karlisr@matrixgames.com.

In the body of the e-mail, please indicate the following:

*Your full Name
*Your Forum Name
*Previous Testing Experience
*Any comments on specific qualifications or reasons for interest in Panzer Command: Winter Storm
*Any unique qualifications that would make you an exceptional candidate for the Test Team
*Your current PC Specs - CPU, Memory, Hard Drive, Video Card, Sound Card, Operating System?

We'll respond with a NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) for you to fill out if we feel you are a good fit for the team. Thanks in advance for your interest, your help and your time, should you choose to apply and be selected for the Beta Test Team.
Post #: 1
RE: Panzer Commander Beta Testers Oversubsribed - Call ... - 2/24/2006 12:49:10 AM   
Karlis Rutins

Due to your overwhelming response, we are closing the call for new Beta Testers for Panzer Commander: Operation Winter Storm. Those who wanted to be testers but got applied too late may have a chance to do it later if some of our testers drop out due to time constraints. We are keeping your application and NDA active. Thank you for your interest and willingness to participate in the Beta Test.

Karlis

(in reply to Karlis Rutins)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm >> Beta Testers Invited to Participate! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI