Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Post-Superbowl Blues? Maximum-Football Goes Gold!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Post-Superbowl Blues? Maximum-Football Goes Gold! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Post-Superbowl Blues? Maximum-Football Goes Gold! - 2/15/2006 8:04:04 AM   
Alex Fiedler

Run, Throw, Manage, Coach, Design Plays and More!

Matrix Games and Wintervalley Software (www.wintervalley.com) are proud to announce the second sports title in the Matrix Games line, Maximum-Football, has gone gold and is expected to release early next week as the first 3D sports strategy game of the 21st Century.

Primarily a coaching and management game, Maximum-Football is a robust North American Football game where you can change nearly every single aspect of the rules and features. Use Indoor, outdoor, Canadian, or American rules, or any combination thereof. Utilize the robust play editing system to create your own playbook specifically tailored for the team you drafted and trained in the pre-season. Compete in player run leagues and discover if you have what it takes for a championship ring.

It isn’t just managing every aspect of a team though, Maximum-Football also features fully functional coaching and arcade mode where you can watch the action or take the controls to run, pass, block, and tackle in true 3D. The feature list for Maximum-Football is tremendous, but here is a peek at just some of the key items on the list. For the complete list, please visit the Matrix Games Maximum-Football forums.

Maximum-Football Feature List:

*Multiple rules styles. Play Canadian, American Pro, American Amateur, or Indoor styles of football, all with a single game.

*Ability to mix and match some rules to create your own league with your own rules.

*Fully DirectX based with full 3D game play environment. This is not a text based game.

* The Play Development System. The most advanced play design system available for any football title on any platform. A point and draw system allows you to draw the player routes and assign scripted actions to the player along those routes. Most plays imaginable can be created with the PDS. Works with all rules styles.

*A full practice mode allows you to take to the full 3D practice field and run your newly created plays with or without a defense.

*Open source team artwork allows for simple addition of user created artwork for team uniforms and field artwork.

*Basic career mode allows for drafting players from a free agent pool, developing their skills through a training camp system, and watching them perform on the field until they eventually retire.

Discover the ultimate gridiron game! Maximum-Football will be available next week from the Matrix Games store.
Post #: 1
RE: Post-Superbowl Blues? Maximum-Football Goes Gold! - 2/23/2006 4:53:32 AM   
LTRAIN

I'm really looking forward to this game. I'm a gamer of Sierra Front Page Sports Football. After the last fully working version of it in 98 and playing it for a strong almost 6 years and finally dying and i don't know why but won't work right after building a new PC. But FINALLY!!!! Full total control football, BUT... how much? I like to run leagues with friends (I gotta get them on the bandwagon after I check ths game out) . But I also like to run my own career league and play. Create everything there is to create from formations to routes to pulling that guard around the end etc... But I like to play also. In career mode, just how much can you control during a game? After a play is called can I grab my gamepad take over? Will the CPU control until I Take over during a play? If someone out there knows... Please reply!! And again... thanks for the return of real football on the PC LTRAIN

(in reply to Alex Fiedler)
Post #: 2
RE: Post-Superbowl Blues? Maximum-Football Goes Gold! - 3/1/2006 7:50:56 AM   
geozero

OKay. Update the wintervalley website PLEASE. The last update there under products is from 2001. Surely this is not a 5 year old program in a new packaging?

"I keep re-inventing myself"

(in reply to LTRAIN)
Post #: 3
RE: Post-Superbowl Blues? Maximum-Football Goes Gold! - 3/1/2006 6:16:26 PM   
Erik Rutins

George,

When I go to Maximum-Football.com it shows as being updated February 15th, 2006? Which site are you going to?

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to geozero)
Post #: 4
RE: Post-Superbowl Blues? Maximum-Football Goes Gold! - 3/1/2006 7:40:23 PM   
frunky

I think he's talking about http://www.wintervalley.com/

that site is not about Maximum Football

These socks were made for walkin
So that's just what I'll do
One of these days these socks
Are gonna make you smell like poo

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 5
RE: Post-Superbowl Blues? Maximum-Football Goes Gold! - 3/1/2006 7:48:44 PM   
geozero

quote:

ORIGINAL: frunky

I think he's talking about http://www.wintervalley.com/

that site is not about Maximum Football

Exactly. That's the site indicated in the NEWS section of the Matrix Home Page.

"I keep re-inventing myself"

(in reply to frunky)
Post #: 6
RE: Post-Superbowl Blues? Maximum-Football Goes Gold! - 3/1/2006 8:56:28 PM   
Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: geozero Exactly. That's the site indicated in the NEWS section of the Matrix Home Page.

d'oh. Thanks, will fix.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to geozero)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Post-Superbowl Blues? Maximum-Football Goes Gold! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI