Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

"Generating PBM Information and Exiting"

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Crown Of Glory Support >> "Generating PBM Information and Exiting" Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
"Generating PBM Information and Exiting" - 2/7/2006 5:49:46 AM   
Jingles

Hello, just installed the game and thought I'd have a go on it. Started playing as Prussia on a standard scenario, but everytime I click end turn, a big black box takes up the center of my screen and says "Generating PBEM Information and Exiting". Stuff is also going on in the background like armies moving, but I can't see. Then it says something about saving and then it takes me back to main menu. Every time.

What can I do to fix this? Thanks for the help
Post #: 1
RE: "Generating PBM Information and Exiting" - 2/7/2006 6:10:54 AM   
Murat30

greetings, and welcome...

make sure, in the main screen do you select "local game" and not Pbem Game option for start a new game, if this isn't the problem i cannot say what's going on,

hope that helps,

with my best regards,

Murat30.

There is no plan of battle that survives the contact with the enemy.

(in reply to Jingles)
Post #: 2
RE: "Generating PBM Information and Exiting" - 2/7/2006 7:04:28 AM   
Jingles

Argh...I think that's what I was doing. I'll give it another shot. Thanks for the help and the warm welcome

(in reply to Murat30)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Crown Of Glory Support >> "Generating PBM Information and Exiting" Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI