Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Matrix Games Brings Home a Crown of Glory

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Matrix Games Brings Home a Crown of Glory Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Matrix Games Brings Home a Crown of Glory - 1/21/2006 2:47:10 AM   
Alex Fiedler

Crown of Glory Wins War Game of the Year from War-Historical

Matrix Games is proud to announce that the sensational Napoleonic wargame, Crown of Glory (www.west-civ.com) by Western Civilization Software, has won War Game of the Year from the War-Historical newsgroup, one of the most popular destinations for wargame fans. In addition to taking top honors, Gary Grigsby’s World at War received the bronze third place award. Other Matrix products held positions #4 through #6 - War Plan Orange, Battles in Italy, and Lock ‘n Load: Band of Heroes.

Crown of Glory places you at the helm of your nation’s army, navy, economy, diplomacy, research and development. Napoleonic grand strategy has never come alive like this before! If you enjoy commanding divisions of soldiers, winning fleet battles as well as managing economic resources, trade, espionage and detailed diplomacy, Crown of Glory is the game for you!

“We’re very proud of the performance of our products this year and we’re delighted that wargamers have received our games so well,” said Joseph Lieberman, PR Manager at Matrix games. “With two Game of the Year awards so far, and the mid-year Charles S. Roberts Award for Battles in Normandy, Matrix Games and our developers have met expectations for excellence in 2005. We look forward to even greater things in the coming year.”
Post #: 1
RE: Matrix Games Brings Home a Crown of Glory - 1/21/2006 4:17:31 AM   
JSS

Everyone associated with Matrix should be very proud of the accomplishments! Well done and well deserved!!!

< Message edited by JSS -- 1/21/2006 4:22:12 AM >

(in reply to Alex Fiedler)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Matrix Games Brings Home a Crown of Glory Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI