Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers required
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Battleground Europe Deploys Snipers!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Battleground Europe: WWII Online >> Battleground Europe Deploys Snipers! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Battleground Europe Deploys Snipers! - 1/11/2006 5:26:27 PM   
Erik Rutins

New Class Brings New Dangers in combat!

Matrix Games and Playnet (www.playnet.com) are pleased to announce that the first person shooter and massive multiplayer game Battleground Europe (www.battleground-europe.com) has brought a new class into the virtual battlefield; the Sniper. This new addition comes hot on the heels of the game’s availability in North America from the Matrix Games store.

The sniper unit is armed with a historically accurate scope that modifies the standard issue rifle. These elite troopers are fast, stealthy, and dangerously accurate. No commander is safe from the crosshairs of a skilled sniper. Due to their limited ammunition, the sniper unit will always be on the move to strike and return to base for re-supply.

The full release in North America provides the latest version and goodies that were included in the European release last month. Enjoy a huge variety of extras, such as a 150-page game manual in electronic form, a combat equipment guide, wallpapers, game music, comics and more! Included is a key for 30 days of FREE play- a $19.99 value!

The Battleground Europe world features over 600 cities and 29,000 buildings. The zoneless map covers 350,000 Km (Over 217,000 miles) of terrain with a whopping 4,000,000 trees. Battles can rage for days and the servers can support thousands of players online simultaneously.

Whether you want to be a British Sharpshooter or a German fighter-pilot, Battleground Europe has an assignment waiting for you. Every soldier can make a visible contribution to the final shape of the battle for Europe!

Battleground Europe is available via the Matrix Games Online Store digital download and game on demand. Pricing is US $19.99 for the immediately available download version and US $29.99 for the boxed version.

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Post #: 1
RE: Battleground Europe Deploys Snipers! - 1/12/2006 2:59:43 AM   
Hertston

Hmmm... credit I suppose to Cornered Rat for actually avoiding this for the last five years. Anyone who has played WW2OL and a few other military shooters will know why they did.

Pity.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 2
RE: Battleground Europe Deploys Snipers! - 2/4/2006 10:46:42 PM   
Agrippa

Do they limit the number of snipers?

Salute,

Agrippa

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 3
RE: Battleground Europe Deploys Snipers! - 2/4/2006 10:53:12 PM   
Erik Rutins

Yes, from what I've seen available Snipers are quite limited.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Agrippa)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Battleground Europe: WWII Online >> Battleground Europe Deploys Snipers! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI