Having problem downloading WAW Patch (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

tals -> Having problem downloading WAW Patch (5/19/2005 9:13:58 AM)

I get the following error when I save target as: (Click the thumbnail for the full screen)

[image]http://img287.echo.cx/img287/1649/error2nd.th.jpg[/image]

If I just click the download it gets page not found.

Any ideas.

Tals

Ernwa -> RE: Having problem downloading WAW Patch (5/20/2005 10:15:11 AM)

I am also having this problem. I cannot now download updates for any
of the 3 games I have registered. These are Tin Soldiers Alex & JC and GGWAW. I also cannot download updates that I have been successful downloading before.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Having problem downloading WAW Patch (5/20/2005 3:20:46 PM)

I just checked and the downloads are working fine for me from both the Members' Area and the Games pages (have you tried both locations?). If you've already tried shutting off firewalls and any other software that could block the connection and that hasn't helped, the problem could be with your ISP. We did recently change IP addresses so it may be that this has not made it through to your ISP yet. If the problem continues, please let us know.

Regards,

- Erik

tals -> RE: Having problem downloading WAW Patch (5/20/2005 9:00:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

I just checked and the downloads are working fine for me from both the Members' Area and the Games pages (have you tried both locations?). If you've already tried shutting off firewalls and any other software that could block the connection and that hasn't helped, the problem could be with your ISP. We did recently change IP addresses so it may be that this has not made it through to your ISP yet. If the problem continues, please let us know.

Regards,

- Erik

Confirmed it is now working (no amendments at this end).

And BTW the new patch for WAW is up Whoooohooo :)

Tals

Ernwa -> RE: Having problem downloading WAW Patch (5/20/2005 9:27:32 PM)

Upgrades downloading is now working for me. I didn't make any changes so it must have been a timelag with my IP to react to your changes. Thanks for your help!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI