Supply, Logistics, Resources, Oil, Manpower, Production and Industry (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room

aoffen -> Supply, Logistics, Resources, Oil, Manpower, Production and Industry (7/17/2004 7:26:43 AM)

I have played a lot of UV and am now just starting with WitP. I am pretty comfortable with game mechanics and military strategy side of the game, but the whole logistics and production chain side of it is a new experience and obviously vastly more challenging than UV. Its looks like almost a whole new game within a game and I am really keen to get into it. Starting from scratch its pretty intimidating though. I have seen a bunch of different posts around the place from a number of people who seem to know a lot - Xargun, Mr Frag and Mogami amongst them, but hunting them down and putting all the disparate posts into a complete picture is tough. It would be hugely helpful though if one of those guys or all 3 could help the rest of us with an "everything you needed to know about supply, logistics and production" document that gave us a start on this aspect of the game. I for one would really appreciate it.
Cheers
Andrew

Xargun -> RE: Supply, Logistics, Resources, Oil, Manpower, Production and Industry (7/17/2004 7:56:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: aoffen

I have played a lot of UV and am now just starting with WitP. I am pretty comfortable with game mechanics and military strategy side of the game, but the whole logistics and production chain side of it is a new experience and obviously vastly more challenging than UV. Its looks like almost a whole new game within a game and I am really keen to get into it. Starting from scratch its pretty intimidating though. I have seen a bunch of different posts around the place from a number of people who seem to know a lot - Xargun, Mr Frag and Mogami amongst them, but hunting them down and putting all the disparate posts into a complete picture is tough. It would be hugely helpful though if one of those guys or all 3 could help the rest of us with an "everything you needed to know about supply, logistics and production" document that gave us a start on this aspect of the game. I for one would really appreciate it.
Cheers
Andrew

I plan on working on just such a thing - but it will be from my own experiences and may have wrong assumptions and such in it...

Xargun

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI