Why is my enemy's AT so high? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV

newbie123 -> Why is my enemy's AT so high? (4/18/2019 2:39:18 PM)

I m so confused. I m playing as the Warsaw Pact and i have 2 unit attacking a single equivalent unit of my enemy, Nato. Now, the combined AT of my 2 units is actually half that of my enemy despite his is outnumbered with no supporting units in other hexes. What is even more confusing is that the numbers at the bottom right and left that shows 'Our Attack' and 'Enemy Attack' values paint a different picture where my AT value is actually higher. It is the same for every Nato unit which doesnt make any sense. Thanks for helping, I inserted a screenshot to help you understand my question better.

Curtis Lemay -> RE: Why is my enemy's AT so high? (4/18/2019 2:45:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: newbie123

I m so confused. I m playing as the Warsaw Pact and i have 2 unit attacking a single equivalent unit of my enemy, Nato. Now, the combined AT of my 2 units is actually half that of my enemy despite his is outnumbered with no supporting units in other hexes. What is even more confusing is that the numbers at the bottom right and left that shows 'Our Attack' and 'Enemy Attack' values paint a different picture where my AT value is actually higher. It is the same for every Nato unit which doesnt make any sense. Thanks for helping, I inserted a screenshot to help you understand my question better.

Defender is Entrenched on a Hill.

Note that only the new Odds Pane includes the effect of terrain/deployment on combat (See 16.4 in the manual). The older "Our Attack" and "Enemy Attack" are raw unit values only (as are the predictions).

Lobster -> RE: Why is my enemy's AT so high? (4/18/2019 2:53:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Curtis Lemay

quote:

Defender is Entrenched on a Hill.

Sorry, just now found the new chart. It's in the post below.

[image]local://upfiles/45799/C9E5D490DC2C41F38CC008520E9A4D74.jpg[/image]

Lobster -> RE: Why is my enemy's AT so high? (4/18/2019 3:05:29 PM)

New. Hopefully it hasn't been changed since.

[image]local://upfiles/45799/FDEE5E6152E945E9AB0CB94269040364.jpg[/image]

Curtis Lemay -> RE: Why is my enemy's AT so high? (4/18/2019 3:12:52 PM)

This rule is more apt:

[image]local://upfiles/14086/BB431A939B3040169E8ADBF0D80B8607.jpg[/image]

Curtis Lemay -> RE: Why is my enemy's AT so high? (4/18/2019 4:35:07 PM)

quote:

By the way: If you select "Embed picture in post", your attachment will show in your post - readers won't have to independently download it.

Zovs -> RE: Why is my enemy's AT so high? (4/18/2019 7:20:58 PM)

I just use imgur (create a free account) and then simply drag and drop your images into imgur and then select BBCode and paste here:

This is what the BBCode looks like when you paste it in a thread:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Tz9jb48.png[/img]

But it displays like so:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Tz9jb48.png[/img]

Lobster -> RE: Why is my enemy's AT so high? (4/18/2019 10:42:50 PM)

Screen Hunter ftw. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02