Japanese opponent wanted for ongoing Enhanced CV mod game by JuanG - REOPENED (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

Akos Gergely -> Japanese opponent wanted for ongoing Enhanced CV mod game by JuanG - REOPENED (3/19/2019 5:22:10 PM)

We are in mid-October 1942, with the Japanese taking part of Australia. This scenario has massively enhanced the Japanese, both with carriers and ASW etc, so pretty balanced so far and very nail-biting.

We left off after a CV battle (9 allied vs 4 japanese) with about equal results (3-3 CVs badly mauled and massive a/c losses on both sides). IJN still has 5-6 operational/intact CVs plus a lot more coming. I haven't looked at the Japanese side, so I don't know the details.

Here is a link to the base scenarion: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2179124

Look for Scenario 46

Edit: due to some rude behavior on part of my previous opponent the latest save I have is early September 1942 (frantically looking for some later saves). It is actually better for the IJN side with more intact carriers. I still haven't looked at the Japanese side.

durnedwolf -> RE: Japanese opponent wanted for ongoing Enhanced CV mod game by JuanG (3/23/2019 3:06:19 AM)

Hi Akos,

The scenario does look interesting... What do you have for house rules? And how many turns are you trying to do a week?

Akos Gergely -> RE: Japanese opponent wanted for ongoing Enhanced CV mod game by JuanG (3/25/2019 12:44:49 PM)

Dear durnedwolf,

I've just found a player in PMs, sorry did not have the time yet to update this topic.

The houserules are- 4 CV per hex max (CVL and CVE are fine), no 4E naval and ground attack and no floatplane CAP except for dedicated floatplane fighters

Akos Gergely -> RE: Japanese opponent wanted for ongoing Enhanced CV mod game by JuanG (6/13/2019 12:18:36 PM)

REOPENED, pls see Edit in the first post.

WingCmdr -> RE: Japanese opponent wanted for ongoing Enhanced CV mod game by JuanG (6/13/2019 1:16:31 PM)

I just sent an email to DurnedWolf, but why would I only offer this to him?

"Hi,

I have a couple of old saved games I can send you.

These people do not realize how good I am. The Allied player p/w is online. It's your game if you want it."

WingCmdr -> RE: Japanese opponent wanted for ongoing Enhanced CV mod game by JuanG (6/13/2019 1:24:06 PM)

Message From the Masked Destroyers:

"For a business entity to allow such an offending post, and violation of personal privacy to remain open to public viewing is offensive, shocking and BULLYING!"

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI