help with chemkid maps (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding

Phoenix100 -> help with chemkid maps (2/5/2019 7:33:58 AM)

I have the chemkid maps to install. Is there any harm in installing the extended map for everything, or do I need the stock ordinary map for some scenarios? Thanks.

Yaab -> RE: help with chemkid maps (2/5/2019 11:33:21 AM)

Make two installs of WITP:AE game on your computer.

First install will use the stock map. Use this game install to play all scenarios that use the stock map.

Second install will use the extended map. Overwrite the stok map files in the games' ART folder with the extended map files. Use this game install to play all scenarios that use the extended map.

Thus, you will not get the pwhexe errors which happen when you only use one game install and mix the maps/scenarios in it.

Hope it helps.

Phoenix100 -> RE: help with chemkid maps (2/5/2019 2:24:26 PM)

Ok. Thanks, Yaab. How do I know which scenarios take the stock and which take the extended? Is that marked somewhere?

GetAssista -> RE: help with chemkid maps (2/6/2019 11:49:21 AM)

Chemkids map (at least the one I have) is a graphics patch not touching pwhex data. You can use it in any setting.

Yaab -> RE: help with chemkid maps (2/6/2019 1:27:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Phoenix100

Ok. Thanks, Yaab. How do I know which scenarios take the stock and which take the extended? Is that marked somewhere?

Go to this thread

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3088504

The scenarios there should include scenario descriptions with info about the maps they use.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.904297E-02