[CLOSED] New to (M)Wif - Looking for an opponent (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Opponents Wanted

nukkxx5058 -> [CLOSED] New to (M)Wif - Looking for an opponent (1/2/2019 7:25:37 AM)

Hello, is there another newbie who would like to learn the game by playing an online game ? I'm totally new at MWiF and never played the board game. I just played a couple of turns in 'solo'.

I would like to start a Global War Campaign. Either side. Not sure how to play this [&:][&:] NetPlay ? PBEM ? TeamViewer ? Other ? A combination of the above ?
Waiting for suggestions/offers.

Thank you in advance.[8D]

nukkxx5058 -> RE: New to (M)Wif - Looking for an opponent (1/2/2019 10:57:30 AM)

I forgot to say that I'm in Bulgaria @GMT+2 in case we need to communicate LIVE during sessions ...

keith63 -> RE: New to (M)Wif - Looking for an opponent (1/10/2019 2:55:28 PM)

I'm up for another game. I'm in the US in Arizona. WhatsApp is a good way to chat and exchange orders. Let mw know if you are interested. Thanks.

Keith Brown

nukkxx5058 -> RE: New to (M)Wif - Looking for an opponent (1/12/2019 5:52:25 AM)

Hi and thank you for your answer. As I say I'm a total newb at WiF but I'm really willing to give it a try and learn it.
Should we wait for more players ? How do you think we should organise the game ? Allies vs Axis ? Should we run all available countries (It seems wqe have too as there's no AI).
I don't have whatsApp but can Install it. Otherwise I have Steam chat and discord. But no problem, can grab WhatsApp.
I guess you are an experienced player ?

nukkxx5058 -> RE: New to (M)Wif - Looking for an opponent (1/12/2019 7:45:40 PM)

Topic closed.

Thank you

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02