Few questions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Coming Soon] >> Armored Brigade

NikolayB -> Few questions (5/10/2018 3:25:09 PM)

Hey, really enjoying the free version of the game, can't wait for the full release!
I have some questions:
1) Are you planning on adding some kind of a spectator mode? It would be fun to watch AI vs AI battles, at least for me[:D]
2) Have you considered some kind of an "encirclement" game mode, you know, have one side deployed in the middle of the map and the other side to spawn on all edges of the map, so that the encircled side has to defend objects inside deployment zone or not far away from it? Could be fun...
3) I know it may be too early to think about, but it would be nice to have a DLC with African or Asian countries, because you have jungle terrain already.
Wish you luck with the game! It will surely be something special!

Veitikka -> RE: Few questions (5/15/2018 10:04:56 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: NikolayB

1) Are you planning on adding some kind of a spectator mode? It would be fun to watch AI vs AI battles, at least for me[:D]

It's not really possible to have the AI setup forces for the both sides, but there's a special mode that allows the player to see the AI units. It's intended mainly for scenario development.

quote:

2) Have you considered some kind of an "encirclement" game mode, you know, have one side deployed in the middle of the map and the other side to spawn on all edges of the map, so that the encircled side has to defend objects inside deployment zone or not far away from it? Could be fun...

With some tricks it may be possible to setup a situation that's a bit like an 'encirclement', but the basic idea has not changed: the forces start from the opposite sides of the map.

quote:

3) I know it may be too early to think about, but it would be nice to have a DLC with African or Asian countries, because you have jungle terrain already.

What factions/maps/era would you suggest?

quote:

Wish you luck with the game! It will surely be something special!

Thanks!

ETF -> RE: Few questions (7/18/2018 9:58:40 PM)

What options for MP games? I take it this will be WEGO......Any chance of COOP commands? Hate just 1 vs 1 games at times :)

Veitikka -> RE: Few questions (7/22/2018 9:31:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ETF

What options for MP games? I take it this will be WEGO......Any chance of COOP commands? Hate just 1 vs 1 games at times :)

Currently there are no plans for a multiplayer mode.

exsonic01 -> RE: Few questions (8/2/2018 4:35:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Veitikka

quote:

ORIGINAL: ETF

Currently there are no plans for a multiplayer mode.

Oops... it would be great if this game consider MP in the future...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI