Regional capitals map filter (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series

Sithuk -> Regional capitals map filter (7/29/2017 8:03:44 AM)

I find the other race's regional capitals to be my main goals for conquest, because I can get a corruption free planet. I think I can also exceed the number of regional caps I can build that way too.

Is there any way to filter the map for planets with regional capitals? The galaxy map screen doesn't appear to have the option. Manually scrolling around the map zoomed in looking for the regional cap system icon seems to be the only way?

Bingeling -> RE: Regional capitals map filter (7/29/2017 9:27:02 AM)

I do not think there is any easy way, but they are likely to have spaceports.

The minimum distance between spaceports, may mean that a region capital does not have one, though.

Sithuk -> RE: Regional capitals map filter (7/29/2017 12:25:46 PM)

I didn't realise there was a way to filter for spaceports (or starbases?). How do I do that? The colony summary screen (F2) doesn't seem to have a column, or the galaxy summary (g) doesn't seem to have a filter either.

Hattori Hanzo -> RE: Regional capitals map filter (7/29/2017 2:00:18 PM)

there is no filter for Regional Capitals.

Bingeling -> RE: Regional capitals map filter (7/29/2017 2:26:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sithuk

I didn't realise there was a way to filter for spaceports (or starbases?). How do I do that? The colony summary screen (F2) doesn't seem to have a column, or the galaxy summary (g) doesn't seem to have a filter either.

In the main map you should quite easily see spaceports as they are the junctions in the trade lines. If there is no trade line, it is a one colony empire with no regional capital ;-)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.318359E-02