Anyone want a live stream of TOTH today 2-18 about 3pm EST (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt

idjester -> Anyone want a live stream of TOTH today 2-18 about 3pm EST (2/18/2017 5:19:08 PM)

Anyone available for a live stream of Tigers on the Hunt today 2-18 about 3pm EST?

I know my friends in Europe always miss out because of the hour change, so I would like to do something for them...

IDJESTER

Big Ivan -> RE: Anyone want a live stream of TOTH today 2-18 about 3pm EST (2/18/2017 5:45:14 PM)

Hi idjester!

Sorry I won't be able to make it, got a load of firewood being delivered around 3 PM EST. Beautiful here in
Ohio today about 62F and sunny. But winter isn't over should get cold again.

Hope to catch your replay on youTube though!

Cheers!
John[:)]

idjester -> RE: Anyone want a live stream of TOTH today 2-18 about 3pm EST (2/18/2017 5:54:53 PM)

I use to live in Ohio for many years... So I know what your saying. Take advantage of the nice days while you can..

quote:

ORIGINAL: Big Ivan

Hi idjester!

Sorry I won't be able to make it, got a load of firewood being delivered around 3 PM EST. Beautiful here in
Ohio today about 62F and sunny. But winter isn't over should get cold again.

Hope to catch your replay on youTube though!

Cheers!
John[:)]

Hailstone -> RE: Anyone want a live stream of TOTH today 2-18 about 3pm EST (2/18/2017 8:24:39 PM)

Ahhh, missed the invite by an hour and a half.

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Anyone want a live stream of TOTH today 2-18 about 3pm EST (2/19/2017 2:06:02 AM)

Missed it too although Ive been mostly bed ridden since Thursday with type A flu. I don't ever remember feeling this bad. Luckily I got a prescription of Tamaflu that brought me back from the brink. That stuff is amazing. The side effects? Not so much.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02