What would you write on a bomb/missile in different scenarios? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations

Dysta -> What would you write on a bomb/missile in different scenarios? (1/16/2017 5:34:55 PM)

Inspired from this Q&A discussion: https://www.quora.com/If-you-got-a-chance-to-write-on-a-bomb-what-would-you-write
-----

As title. You got a thick marker pen and is permitted to write on your commanding units' ordinances in different time and scenarios.

Will "Blow commies to shreds" makes Cold War ends faster? Does "With regard from Santa Claus" peaceful enough to light 'fireworks' on Jihadist's heads? Or even, leave a phone number like "1-800-G3T-PWND" in case of these cyber-scums want to call for surrender?

Just trying to gathering some ideas for my new scenario creation.

dcpollay -> RE: What would you write on a bomb/missile in different scenarios? (1/16/2017 6:38:48 PM)

This should cover just about every scenario:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I regretfully wish to inform you that at this time your services are no longer needed. Therefore, you are being terminated in accordance with Agency policy.

No response to this message is necessary."

rixtertech -> RE: What would you write on a bomb/missile in different scenarios? (1/16/2017 7:31:36 PM)

I think the old joke goes something like "Bullets are addressed to the recipient. Artillery and aerial bombs are addressed "To Whom It May Concern:".

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02