Panzer Corps Gold – The ultimate edition of Panzer Corps! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps

AlbertoC -> Panzer Corps Gold – The ultimate edition of Panzer Corps! (9/22/2016 4:04:06 PM)

Back when we released the U.S. Corps packs we told you they would be the last DLCs for the Panzer Corps series, but we never said that the path of Panzer Corps had come to an end. Millions of people enjoyed Panzer Corps in the last few years: it’s been a long and epic ride, but it’s not over yet.

We are going to update the game and make a special edition containing every expansion and DLC ever published: Panzer Corps Gold!

For the first time you’ll have the opportunity to buy every single expansion plus the base game in a single product, thus receiving a big discount on the whole package.

To celebrate the Gold edition we are going to add some decisive improvements to the game’s interface; now it’ll be possible to see a combat prediction in the map screen while planning your movement, and your units’ special abilities will be highlighted in the UI! Those are life changers, trust me.

In order to be fair to those who already own the game these improvements will be available to anyone in a free patch.

Would you like to know more, and also take a look at the shining (literally) new box? Please visit the product page and don’t forget to comment here!

lparkh -> RE: Panzer Corps Gold – The ultimate edition of Panzer Corps! (9/22/2016 6:57:27 PM)

Truly "millions"? That's a bit hard to believe.

RJL5188 -> RE: Panzer Corps Gold – The ultimate edition of Panzer Corps! (9/23/2016 1:59:44 AM)

i have every single panzer korps game and expansion...will there be a boxed upgrade available?

RFalvo69 -> RE: Panzer Corps Gold – The ultimate edition of Panzer Corps! (9/23/2016 5:03:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: lparkh

Truly "millions"? That's a bit hard to believe.

I think it sold very well on tablets too - and that's a big market.

Ron Belcher -> RE: Panzer Corps Gold – The ultimate edition of Panzer Corps! (9/27/2016 6:06:52 AM)

This is the collection I have always wanted! Thank you!

majandro -> RE: Panzer Corps Gold – The ultimate edition of Panzer Corps! (9/28/2016 11:04:06 AM)

The update and the ui improvements will be for the iOS version also?

guderian68 -> RE: Panzer Corps Gold – The ultimate edition of Panzer Corps! (9/28/2016 1:18:41 PM)

Any idea when it will be out?
Thanks!
Paolo

AlbertoC -> RE: Panzer Corps Gold – The ultimate edition of Panzer Corps! (10/3/2016 4:16:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: guderian68

Any idea when it will be out?
Thanks!
Paolo

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4158144&mpage=1&key=�

There you go!

Panzer Corps Gold will be released this Thursday :)

ViracochaFIN -> RE: Panzer Corps Gold – The ultimate edition of Panzer Corps! (10/18/2016 8:05:18 PM)

I think it would be also fair that persons that have already purchased parts of the game, would get this in lower price...

dsawan -> RE: Panzer Corps Gold – The ultimate edition of Panzer Corps! (10/19/2016 5:37:30 PM)

I would just wait for a while or a sale if no discount would be given. 80.00 is a lot in my budget

von Beanie -> RE: Panzer Corps Gold – The ultimate edition of Panzer Corps! (12/11/2016 5:31:00 PM)

Does Panzer Corps Gold include the Panzer Corps Grand Campaign Mega Pack 39-45? I can't find anything that says one way or another.

demyansk -> RE: Panzer Corps Gold – The ultimate edition of Panzer Corps! (12/11/2016 5:56:34 PM)

I am quite sure it includes everything

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI