Repair abandoned ships (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series

Rabble -> Repair abandoned ships (7/26/2013 6:43:22 AM)

Hello, iam a newbie in 4x and in DW also
I start new game after tutorials in pre-warp era

so i find abandoned destroyer near planet and send construction ship there with mission - Repair destroyer

So almost 2 years of game time this construction ship repair that abandoned ship and nothing happens, repair is still in progress

Can anybody helps with it?

Kayoz -> RE: Repair abandoned ships (7/26/2013 6:50:13 AM)

There's nothing you can do to speed it up. All derelict ship repairs are completed based on the damage that needs to be repaired and your constructor's repair speed. The World Destroyer type ships require freighter supplies, but that's the only type that does.

Don't worry about it. It'll be done when it's done.

Starke -> RE: Repair abandoned ships (7/26/2013 7:22:01 AM)

The damaged abandoned ships that spawn in homeworld systems in PreWarp games always take an unusually long time to repair. I'm not sure if this is intended for balance reasons or is a bug, I've always assumed the former.

feelotraveller -> RE: Repair abandoned ships (7/26/2013 9:04:25 AM)

If you select your constructor, double click its name and then go to the 'construction yards' tab you can see the % progress. It is slow but you will see it moving towards completion given time.

Jeeves -> RE: Repair abandoned ships (7/26/2013 3:00:32 PM)

Your construction speed for repair starts out VERY slow but by the time you get up to level 7 Automated Manufacturing, you can repair stuff quickly. Of course by then you don't need those abandoned ships anymore LOL.

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.367188E-02