Help Desk needs updating (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

llre -> Help Desk needs updating (7/5/2013 6:35:15 PM)

This might be old news.

I've been having problems with one of my games. I've been trying to use the Help Desk for a couple of days. First on my Windows 8 machine and then my daughter's Windows 7. I can't enter text in the description box; and therefore cannot send my request for help. Finally, I got to my wife's xp laptop. It worked. Currently, I'm using a Windows 7 machine and cannot reply about a possible solution.

As it is right now, if I lose access to my wife's xp machine I won't be able to use the Help Desk.

Sorry about the rant
Robert

Toby42 -> RE: Help Desk needs updating (7/5/2013 6:55:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: llre

This might be old news.

I've been having problems with one of my games. I've been trying to use the Help Desk for a couple of days. First on my Windows 8 machine and then my daughter's Windows 7. I can't enter text in the description box; and therefore cannot send my request for help. Finally, I got to my wife's xp laptop. It worked. Currently, I'm using a Windows 7 machine and cannot reply about a possible solution.

As it is right now, if I lose access to my wife's xp machine I won't be able to use the Help Desk.

Sorry about the rant
Robert

I had the same problem yesterday. I couldn't enter any text. I have Windows 7?

VPaulus -> RE: Help Desk needs updating (7/5/2013 9:12:26 PM)

If you're using IE9 or IE10 you'll have to turn the compatibility mode on.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-10

You can also try with a different browser besides Internet Explorer.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI