Please tell me someone has plans to add.... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Design and Modding

towerbooks3192 -> Please tell me someone has plans to add.... (5/27/2013 4:31:08 PM)

Treasure Planet!... the loot of a thousand worlds that all the pirate empires are fighting for and pirate ship graphics that looks like age of exploration pirate ships like in treasure planet?

joeyeti -> RE: Please tell me someone has plans to add.... (5/27/2013 5:20:39 PM)

Nice idea, but I guess too marginal to get officially implemented (and at least for the foreseeable future, as not that many things are moddable).

towerbooks3192 -> RE: Please tell me someone has plans to add.... (5/27/2013 5:28:48 PM)

I just bought the DVD to watch treasure planet again after the age of shadows release. I want a sort of one reason why all pirate empires should fight and strive to defeat eachother and when there is a pirate then there should be a great treasure that everyone is looking for and waiting to be found. And then the twist, the treasure would revive a race like the shakturi that has tons of powers or even powerful or would release a plague of silvermist that would decimate everything in the galaxy.

But..... I think a treasure being fought over by all the pirates would suffice

Sirian -> RE: Please tell me someone has plans to add.... (5/28/2013 9:54:37 AM)

But there already is a treasure hunt plus treasure in the game. The ROtS storyline has a treasure hunt that culminates in a technology and history chache base where you find lots of goodies plus the Way of the Ancients government.

Mansen -> RE: Please tell me someone has plans to add.... (5/28/2013 1:50:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sirian

But there already is a treasure hunt plus treasure in the game. The ROtS storyline has a treasure hunt that culminates in a technology and history chache base where you find lots of goodies plus the Way of the Ancients government.

Pirate Empires can't explore though. :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI