Population Policy for ONE race (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series

Loki146 -> Population Policy for ONE race (4/13/2013 1:03:55 PM)

hi there,

i've used the search function, but found nothing :/

is there a possibility to make a policy for just ONE race? this Gizurean are overgrowing every other race u.u

and i just want to resettle them, not the others.

ty [&o]

Fishers of Men -> RE: Population Policy for ONE race (4/13/2013 3:46:06 PM)

I think you can create policies for family types only and not for individual races.

Ralzakark -> RE: Population Policy for ONE race (4/13/2013 3:54:07 PM)

Unfortunately no, only by race family, and then only your own race family and everyone else. It has been asked for so hopefully it will make it into the next expansion.

Shark7 -> RE: Population Policy for ONE race (4/13/2013 5:05:24 PM)

You can add me to the list of those that want to be able to do my empire policy race by race, rather than by families.

As it stands now I tend to go planet by planet, getting rid of the bugs.

ASHBERY76 -> RE: Population Policy for ONE race (4/13/2013 6:07:57 PM)

I wish we could with modding add and mod family groupd so we could have this option in the policy and improve individuality for each empire.I hate the generic human names for all humaniod races for instance.

Loki146 -> RE: Population Policy for ONE race (4/13/2013 7:15:16 PM)

yes i really hope they made this with the next expansion or an update. together with the possibility to deactivate enemy planetaey shields for a while! [:D]

Ranbir -> RE: Population Policy for ONE race (4/15/2013 9:32:53 AM)

It is a good idea, because even though you might be inclusive for some races, you might not trust others and don't want them in your empire, especially if political relations with their racial empires isn't good.

Be good then to have connections between empires and races. So say humans in my empire cause more unhappiness because I am at war with human empires.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.367188E-02